What kind of hair style turns you on for a girl/guy?

What kind of hair style turns you on for a girl/guy? For me I like girls with either long hair or hair just touching the shoulders but not too long!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well since I'm bisexual....I like girls with long hair mostly up to their shoulders...But with guys I don't really like long hair..I like the guy to either have spiked up hair or bold or hair like the skater look..So yeah I do kinda like guys with long short hair.I also like girls with short hair but not all girls because some don't look good in it.

What Girls Said 24

• I like guys with skater hair... not too long though. I don't like it when they straighten it, just natural, with some gel occasionally. It bothers me when it looks all greasy, sticky or hard. I also don't like the shaved look.

• I agree with the last girl, I love the long hair and if it is too curly then they need to straighten it but if not add gel. But I also don't like the shaved look either I mean "god". That's okay if you are 30 but not a lot of people look good because they have a funny shaped head.

• I like some guys with short hair and then I like some guys with hair almost to there ears. its fun to run my hands through.

• Totally the sk8ter look ;];]

swoop bangs, and no gel at all

I like it when the guys hair is his natural hair ;];]

I hate mushroom haircuts though... they are too "perfect"

if your picture is how you really look, then I like your hair... and most girls will like it too.

• It is my hair, the best thing about my hair is its always different so it never gets old!

• The one trait I find universally attractive, is long hair on a guy. Long, dark, straight hair is my favorite. :3

• I prefer a guy with a haircut, marine style, little hair on the top, fade at the bottom, or just a whole fade. Bald if they look good like Vin Diesal. Or like that guy from Transporter, the faded look.

• I like gel on guys hair because it gives them a neat and clean look and I mostly like it because it looks wet...well that's my opinion.

• i'm not into the whole sufer/skater boy haircut anymore.

i dig the whole bedhead/natural look though-lOVE it actually.

especially when a guy's hair isn't long to be considered "shaggy" but not too short either.

just enough for me to run my fingers through :D

• I love it when guys have longer hair! I'm VERY attracted to guys with curly hair that kind of fro's out. I just love it.

• I love guys that have fairly long hair, kinda curly, black and smooth. Not greasy and not over-producted (ie loads of shampoo and a half-hour hair routine).

• I love guys with swoop bangs, long hair and no bangs, or surfer hair.

• a shag, or a cury shag is SO hott!

• for some reason I like that surfer/skater boy kind of thing... longish hair at the shoulders and/or that swoop hair that goes across their whole forehead

• link

supperrr hot <3

• i like guys with messy hair thay is curly or wavy -totally hot- I also like lik med hair really short is not cool and really long is ew I like rob patterson a.k.a. edwards hair in twilight along with jackson rathbone a.k.a. jasper curly=hot

• I find skaters hair really hot. Even if the guy is not a skater. I just like longish hair. Maybe some curls or waves. But it doesn't really matter if its straight =)

• I like guys with long, wavy hair :]

• I like guys with long and straight hair.

• Longish, straight, floppy hair. :3. Kinda skater-ish like the rest said.

• I definitely like longer hair. just not anywhere near the shoulders. ;)

• I like it shortish and gelled. Speshally at the front . looks hot!

• I agree with these girls, skater hair is HOT. Definitely, but that's just my opinion.

• I like guys who have hair like yours because that's sexy ;)

• I'm a big fan of the crew cut. It's incredibly sexy if the guy can pull it off.

What Guys Said 4

• Long hair turns me on the most, but short hair doesn't turn me off, some girls look hot with short hair.

On myself, I'm moving from the short clean look, to the longer more surfer dude look.

• Yea, I'd suggest looking at pictures of surfer dudes. Their hair kinda curl a little at the end.

depending on how you look the hair can complement you. Just make sure you've got a good tan.

• Yea my brother went from short to long surfer look and since then the girls have liked him.

• Flyaway hairstyle. My favorite all time

Example: link

And the second favorite is Rihanna's "Good Girl Gone Bad" hairstyle

Example: link

• I seem to be alone in my style choice. I love and I mean love women with the shorter hair. Not guy short that's just weird. Ah. If you really wanna know the hair I like. And guys. Even if you don't search this. Search Google images for Britney Daniels (joe dirt) you may remember the face once you see her. She is gorgeous and has a hair style that I love

• I swing in every given direction and I like guys with longer than average hair, but not super long and girls with medium length or somewhat longer hair.