Cute vs. pretty - what's the difference?

cute vs. pretty - what's the difference and which would you prefer?

Most Helpful Guy

• cute = awwww, she looks adorable. I just want to hug her, like a baby puppy.

hot = raw sex appeal, I want to hookup asap

pretty = mix of the 2

• and preference? / which is it better to be?

• cute vs hot has a lot to do with how you dress and act.

you can dress certain ways that look cute, and combine that with acting more shy/innocent, you can get the cute look going.

or you can dress hot/sexy/semi revealing, more makeup, and act more forward and confident, and come across as hot

sometimes its better to be cute, sometimes its better to be hot. I like both

• Yeah, I have to agree with his answer. He got it correct. Marrryyyy, you're one of the few girls around who can get away with a mouth-breather look. This puts you far above cute and just pretty.

What Guys Said 1

• preety for sure...

...cute=adorable

...preety=looking beautiful ,good

What Girls Said 1

• Cute is adorable. Sometimes girls that guys describe as cute are actually pretty too, just not very sexual looking, or very young or innocent looking.

Pretty-very attractive and good looking, not as "aww" as cute but not just skanky or walking sex.

I prefer pretty and that's what I generally have gotten from guys lately so I'm glad.