Are baggy clothes a turnoff?

I usually wear a size small shirt and it fits my body perfectly, but recently I tried upping the size to a large and it looks extremely baggy. Is it my imagination or do girls not even give me a single look with baggy clothes on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear clothes that "flatter your figure". Girls look @ guys' bodies as much as we look at girls' bodies. As girls get the most attention by wearing clothes that flatter their figure, so do guys that do likewise.

I've been steadily losing weight, & I notice that I get more female attention when I revamped my wardrobe & wore clothes that were more "fitted" and less "baggy". 8-)

What Girls Said 1

• no, I like baggy clothes. just not to baggy.

What Guys Said 2

• a lot won't, a lot will. It depends on the girls you're targeting...

generally, loose clothing will make it much more difficult in the working world and I've known a person or two to gain more weight because he opts to wear clothes too big

• If I were you I'd go back to the clothes that fit you perfectly, I know a lot of girls who think baggy clothes are unattractive and only a handful that think they are. The general rule is to wear stuff that fits you lol not baggy not skin tight unless you know its like under armor or something