My hair splits really easily, please help!

I get my hair cut every 3 months, and I do take pretty good care of my hair, but it splits very easily, does anyone have a good reconstructive hair care product to recommend? Thanks in advance :)

Most Helpful Girl

• make sure every time you straighten your hair you use a heat protectant product for your hair because I wuld get a lot of split ends because I never used to use it now I use the tresemme heat protectant spray...nd I also recommend a olive oil product I have this one that repairs hair from damage whether its damage from the sun or frm tools I use..and ohhh you can also use virgin olive oil and get like 2 or threes eggs and mix it in a bowl and add it to your hair then let it sit there for 40 minutes (make sure you have somethin covering you hair like a bag or shower cap)..and then rinse and shampoo as usual I do that once a week lol and my hair comes out super soft and healthy :D

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You're probably not getting enough Vitamin A. Beauty comes from within. There's no magical product that you can put on it that's gonna fix it.

• try a deep conditioner and leave it in your hair esp the end

• i was gonna say somthing but the first girls was better and I kinda want to try it my self now...LOL