How does a shy girl dress?

Hi Ladies,

need your advice on how; a shy girl would normally dress? and possible the hair style she adopt. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• it differs from girl to girl.

What Girls Said 9

• Im really shy but my clothing doesn't really reflect it, I wear nice fitted dark jeans simple shirts like link (boobs included although not quite as out there as in that picture lol) so pretty simple, no frills or gaudy jewlery

And my hair is wavy tousled exactly like victorias secret hair

• I'm shy but my friends tell me I dress very nice. I don't think you can judge someone's personality by the way they dress.

• maybe not the full personality can be interpreted but partly a shy person won't dress loud to attract too much attention maybe.

• I'm a shy girl but I like to wear cute dresses, leggings and boots/flats. What I'm saying is that shy girls come in all shapes and styles. I like the cutesy-girly look with a hint of punk, prep and vintage. Some shy girls like jeans and T-shirts. Everyone is different. The only way to spot shy girl is in her attitude and believe me, you will know when you see her.

• i mean for one she dresses comfortable and sometimes she wears soft and light colors(so she doesn't catch too much attention)

• I'm shy, I wear casual clothes but they suit me, and tie my hair back most of the time. I have my ears pierced bit no other piercings. Just because someone dresses the way they do doesn't mean you can judge how their personality will be,

• Well, I'm shy and I usually dress in jeans and t-shirt. As for hair goes, my style right now is a bit shorter than shoulder length, a little bit of layering, and side bangs. I usually leave it down...sometimes I pull it back..

• solid colors, simple styles.

• Just wearing a nice pair jeans and shirt! I try not to over dress cause am shy. Just be myself!

• I wear ripped jeans, a t-shirt and some kind of jumper. All pretty plain. It's cold atm so I wear a black coat.

My hair is ALWAYS down.

• Wow, that almost exactly her I am talking about. Thanks

What Guys Said 2

• If you're trying to stay low key, softer colors, something comfy & casual that's not OVERLY revealing or figure/curve hugging... If you're trying to get noticed more & come out of your shell, you can find a lot of cute, stylish things right now that DO flatter & show off the figure a bit, but not so much that there's not much left to the immagination... Something you like & feel good in is always a nice place to start... Hair style, a ponytail or some kind of messy bun is good either way, but so is leaving it down... Again, it's how YOU'RE comfortable...

• Last time I saw one she had long brown straight hair, and T-shirt and jeans and sweater and etc. Anything casual, really.