What do guys like on a girl in school?

so I'm a junior in high school and I'm not a big tom boy I do wear make up and do my hair but I prefer wearing jeans and t-shirts/shirts I do wear some nice blouses now and then but I want to know if guys care of what girls wear and if you do, do you notice what we wear and our make-up? And if you don't care just say its not a big deal

Most Helpful Guy

• I notice, & it sounds like you dress really cute... The blouses sound pretty & a little more dressed up, & I'd notice that too... Basically, if a girl is cute, & is a nice person, I'll like ANYTHING she wears, although if she had an outfit that was SUPER cute. like even more so than her others, or if she wore a pretty blouse that looked like she was more dressed up than usual, I'd LOVE seeing her wear it & I'd let her know because she deserves to be made to feel good...

What Guys Said 3

• Im a lot more interested in you than what you're wearing, I like your style, love a girl rockin dem jeans, I'd also rather see a girl be comfortable, you don't have to get all gussied up on my account, just wear what you want and be yourself.

• hmm, not really a big deal but I typically don't like a whole lotta make up. oh and the private school uniform is super sexy too! short skirt, long socks, tight wight button up shirt... MMMMMMM!

• i like those black spandex pants.. if you gotta butt, rock it.

What Girls Said 0