What hair color is this (Jessica Alba)? and do you think it would suit me?

this is me:

link

this is the hair colour I want:

link

Where she's wearing the red top.

:) thanks x

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your hair color currently is gorgeous.

What Guys Said 4

• Blonde? XD

Also, I like her better in this pic: link ;p

• Wow, you're really cute! And yes, I think the blond would look pretty on you, but I really like you as a brounette as well...

• I think you would look better if you kept your brown hair.

• Brunette to a blond?

Might take some flak from schoolmates

You'd look alright, though

What Girls Said 4

• i think its good to change things around here and there. it can boost your confidence level and make you feel good about yourself. And maybe make you feel a whole new better you. If you want to go lighter, I really suggest going to a hair salon and ask for a hair stylist (or color specialists) opinion. Jessica Alba has her own unique skin tone and face shape. You should so something what best suits you, not by how great someone else looks. And if you end up going too light, your eyebrows might look too dark and it'll look really bad.

Hoped that helped

• I love jessica alba's hair color on this picture. I'm sure it'd look great on you, but you're gonna have to take care of your hair A LOT, I'm blond now but I'm naturally a dark brunette, it took me a lot of bleaching to get to a very light blond, and now my hair is very damaged. So just be careful.

• I don't know, that blond she has looks really yellow.

• keep your natural color, or maybe go a little lighter but I think that would be too light for you