Why don't pretty girls ever give a less than great looking guy a chance?

Unless you have money or are really good looking a pretty girl will be offended that you even try to talk to her! I never get the chance to even associate with a pretty girl unless she has to talk to me for work or something. If I try to start a conversation with a pretty girl anywhere, at a bar, at a party, on the street, in the grocery store, in church, she will act like I am offending her with my mere presence. It really hurts to be treated like I'm not a real person. They call me a creep or whatever and I know I can talk to girls. I have a lot of half decent looking girls that are my friends but they won't date me. At least they talk to me. But I don't get it because I WOULD DATE A GIRL THAT IS NOT HOT if she takes care of herself. Giving a guy who is not the best looking some booty once in a while won't kill you!

Most Helpful Girl

• girls are bitches and stuck up.. to be honest. I can admit I am like this most of the time.

• Well, I don't like it but at least your being honest!

• Yeah I know I'm just on a rant been dealing with women that are bitches since June can't find one that's not one. but yeah whatever.

• good luck. I'm scared to talk to this guy I'm attracted too.

What Girls Said 10

• Birds of a feather flock together. You can't force attraction-- if a girl isn't attracted to you, no matter how nice you are or how sweet you may be, she can't make herself want to kiss you if the chemistry isn't there for her. We don't pick who we are attracted to.

• When you first meet someone the first thing you notice is their appearence. Their features, sense of style, grooming and things like that. The next is the feeling you get from talking to them. You get a first taste of what their personality is like.

A really attractive guy can give you a strange feeling and come off as creepy and a not so hot guy can be very charming and really make you interested.

If you are getting the response you are talking about you need to take a hard look at how you come across when you are talking to girls. Maybe you are too pushy? Too obvious? If a guy who is less than good looking comes up and talkes to me and it is clear he only after sex and not interested in me as a person, I would consider that creepy.

• I'm not saying they think I'm creepy when I talk to them. They don't even give me a chance. Guys you gotta know what I mean. You even look in the direction of this type of girl, you dare smile at her, or just say hello and they give you that look like you are a complete piece of sh*t and you should have cleaned yourself up of the floor before she stepped in you.

• They do! You just haven't met the right one yet...plus, you don't want a "pretty" girl with a bad attitude anyways, Ya know?

• God forbid that only guys can want to date "pretty" people! Step up your game and become more attractive if you only want the hottest ones!

• How do you define 'pretty'?

There are some good girls out there. I can promise you that this is definitely not 100% of the female population.

• Because why would I want to associate with myself with someone below my standards and waste my precious time when I have a a selection of bangin guys that I can just pick and choose from?

• Why don't good looking guys give the less-than-pretty girls a chance?

I was teased and joked about throughout school, and I still get weird looks now.

• I think I am pretty good looking and I give any girl a chance who has a heart.

• pretty girls have more options. so why would they settle for a guy who isn't that good looking or rich when she could get a guy who is good looking and rich? sorry to be so harsh, but be honest. which girl would you rather have? a pretty girl or a less than great looking girl? you'd obviously rather have the pretty girl right? well girls are no different. the more options someone has, the more selective they're gonna be. you say you would date a girl that wasn't hot, but if you had the option of dating a lot of hot girls you would date hot girls over not hot girls. girls don't have to give someone a chance if they don't want to, they don't owe you anything

• I give girls who are not in my leauge a chance! I don't treat them like sh*t under my shoe like a lot of you girls treat us!

• i don't date people I'm not attracted to so yeah whatever. I'm not mean to them but I don't have to kowtow to his desires and give him my number and hook up with him and date him either. if I don't like you, I don't fcking like you. how hard is that to understand? if these guys are not shallow then they should have no problem pursuing a less attractive girl and be happy with that.

• Ok then you should do the same if you are not shallow.

• Not all girls are that shallow so honestly, it must come down to your your approach and your behavior that makes you come off as "creepy" and turns girls off. Most girls are flattered when a guy approaches us. I don't mind conversing with people, even if out of sheer politeness. Your social skills mustn't be up to par. Any girl who would be offended by an average or not so average looking guy approaching her is just stupid.

• Not my aproach. When I get a chance to talk I do well. look at my response to the answer above.

• How are you approaching girls?

Cause I do agree with her response. I've had guys approach me in a REALLY creepy way and it's a totally turn off. But I've always had guys approach me in a much more welcoming way and I don't mind talking to them.

• I don't know, depends on the girl. some girl who are super hot will talk to less hot guys I'm sure.

• Some very few. And usualy they give you that bs about how sweet you are and how your soul shines like diamonds and your eyes like a blue sky, and how they just don't feel that way about you.Wait you just said I was the most special person in the world to you, that you will give me anything in the world, It's just you wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole. And I now gotta pretend that I don't have feelings, that guys are different and it doesn't bother me. I know I'm just a piece of sh*t.

What Guys Said 7

• Technically speaking you happen to be experiencing a real phenomenon. Humans are programmed ... ( yes, this is nature, not nurture ) to choose the best partners so let's say that you're a "4/10" in appearance and appeal, girls who are 5+ will try not to choose you, or will choose you last, particularly because the name of the game is to do the best you can when mating.

Unfortunately because of the way that game works sometimes you come across people who overshoot their own score, for instance 4's will still like people around the 6 range ( after about two ranks up the person becomes "unattainable" and thus you lose interest, normally; this excludes cases like celebrities but in everyday life that's the general rule ) but the 6's don't want the 4's. Now in your case to be honest your age is playing against you and from the looks of it so is your sense of desperation.

It looks like you know, or at least believe, you score low and have accepted this and let it steer your person probably to an even lower score ( a 4 with self confidence that carries themselves well turns into a "5", personality bonus if you will, a 4 with no self confidence that seems desperate or uneasy with themselves takes a hit to that score making them a "2" because as with anything in the world you always lose more points than you gain in relation to bonuses ) which of course leads you to this.

Essentially your conflict sounds more internal than external and you're on with your California Dreamin' too.

• I know exactly what your talking about. Ill be with my girl friends and a really nice decent looking guy tries to hit on them. They call him creepy and gross. But he was just trying to be nice. But a good looking guy who says "Whats up baby (insert cheesy pick up line here)" Gets the girl. At least I try and convince them. Sorry man..Maybe hit up the gym and get some muscles?

• I have to say that the thing truly depends on what you think is beatiful, if you think that looking like a piece of plastic is beatiful then that's your idea of "attractiveness".

I can see other kind of girls far more attractive than the ones what are told to look beatiful by the terms of the fashion, girls who are little bit of 'chubby' .. not being fat but more round than other can be very attractive and even girls who have no boobs or butt at all can be attractive in my terms if I just end up liking them.

I just start liking their outlook if I start liking them, as long as they aren't literally ugly :)

• You speak the truth no matter what anyone says. Nice post by the way. I know exactly what you mean. I must say if they are going to try to ruin your day ...ruin theirs first. I know this sounds bad on my part but I'm with ya because it happend to me. I'm going to rate your post 5 stars man.

• Another thing I would like to say is can't keep ya head up when your fed up. .. I hear ya Good luck to you man.

• you are hilarious. giving a guy who is not the best looking some booty once in a while won't kill you. you never know that line might just work. but on a serious note. maybe you need to work on yourself some.

• Ya they can't deny the logic! Women are the players! I just got that future game. My technology is just so much more advanced, It f***s up their programming.

• show us a picture of yourself and then I'll help you out, and I mean seriously as this is my job

• ive found p**** begging a great place to start

• Just be a man please. Don't just repeat what feminists say and think that it's gonna get you somewhere with the girls. Little hint you will be that friend that might as well be gay cos you ain't gonna get any!