In which category am I most likely to get the most answers?

i have a few questions that I need answers too. I'm feelingrreally down and I want some answers and advice or at leest something to give me hope. which do you answer flirting dating relationships ... ?

does anybody know how I can change the category in which I posted a question?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexuality, other, flirting, but like EddyMetal said you should put in the most sensible category.

What Guys Said 3

• I can try

• Don't put questions in a category just to get answers. Put it in the most sensible category.

• As the bitch said, put it in the most sensible category lol

What Girls Said 4

• I usually hang around flirting a lot more, it is more interesting and a little less complicated than relationships

• Please place your question in the most relevant category. If our moderators see a question that does not fall into the correct category it will be changed regardless. If you want to increase your chances of having a question answered, be sure to use correct grammar and punctuation, be clear and concise (don't write a life long story) and make the question interesting.

• Other and sexuality get a lot of answers, that's what I mostly answer

• You can place it wherever you want, but it will be moved to its correct category. So you're just making more work for site admins and mods to report questions. I'm getting pretty tired of seeing flirting/dating/relationship/style/behavior questions in the other category...