What eye makeup do guys prefer on girls?

Like very little makeup

or makeup that makes her eyes look big

or smokey eyes

or lots of eyeliner

or whatever... (:

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all the above. The only thing that's a turnoff (a little) is if a girl has SOO much makeup on it looks fake. But, I've seen girl with just a little shadow for color & thought they looked awesome, while full makeup with shadow, liner & mascara is REALLY PRETTY, & when my friend in your age range does that, she looks beautiful in an OLDER kind of way, like it allows me to see how she's gonna look in a few years when she gets past her young adult years... WOW... LOL

What Guys Said 2

• mainly the black stuff

• Some eyeliner and mascara. Very little shadow or color.

Like this: allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/thumbs/1/213.jpg

What Girls Said 1

• it depends on the guy and how they wanna think of you, usually. I used to wear LOTS of eyeliner, but my boyfriend told me he likes it better with just a little, so now I wear just a little. it also depends on the person. I hate not having eyeliner because my eyelashes are really blond so I look washed out. you have to ask people who know you to see what looks best. just try different things until something works:) (just don't overdo it and look like a clown!)