What do you wear when you go to bed?

what do you wear when you go to bed guys/girls answer

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear my Marine Corps pt sweats with the pt shorts and shirt under or my swim team warm ups. and that's year round for me

What Girls Said 22

• I usually wear the typical big shirt and pj's / boxers in the winter. obviously I like to pretend wearing guys clothes.. but sometimes I've learned that I like sleeping with just my bare skin, feels kinda fresh..and somehow guys like to imagine girls sleeping naked... yeah it's great to be a girl ;D

• an oversized t-shirt

• Just my underwear (no bra, who really cares if I'm braless in my sleep huh?). If I am in the company of others then I also put on a large shirt (I'm a ladies size 10 and I wear men's size XXL shirts to bed) and my old comfy cotton workout shorts. I don't really get cold, and I live in New Zealand so that's really saying something.

• Whatever I can find really ^^;

I save all my old gym uniforms and use them for pajamas or just wear an big t-shirt, I actually have some normal pajamas I just don't like wearing them :l

• depends.. if its cold I wear pajama pants or sweats, and a tshirt, if I'm hot then a tank and shorts.

• in the summer - tank top with soffe shorts or girl boxers. Anything that will keep me cool.

in the winter- sweatpants with a sweatshirt and socks. I DO NOT like to be cold. :)

• nothing or my fave pair of shorts/sweats and a tight tanktop

• in summer, undies and a t-shirt.

in winter, undies, a long sleeve shirt and socks.

pants are so constrictive to sleep in, and I get really warm when I sleep, so I don't even need them =D

• right now to bed I wear sweats and a tank top

• in the summer I wear a tank top and undies :p but in the winter I wear long sleeve shirt and a sweatshirt and leggings with sweat pants on top (im always cold)LOL

• In the winter usually just a tank top and pj pants. But in the summer it's way too hot to even put a small blanket on!

• Summer - Vest and underwear.

Winter - My boyfriend's shirt and underwear. (If he's staying the night then it's usually nothing)

Although I never wear a bra to bed regardless of the season.

• In the summer usually my boyfriends boxers and a tank top. In the winter, sweatpants and a long sleeved t-shirt:)

• oversized t-shirt and panties in the summer

sweatpants and a cami in the winter

both no bra (cant wear them at night)

• Nothing. I get all twisted up if I wear clothes. If its cold I just use my man-heater :)

• Usually boy shorts and a white beater.!

• In the winter I wear an oversized sweatshirt, and in the winter a tank top

• girl boxers and a tanktop year round :)

• I wear night wear camisole

• I am snuggled up in a pink nightgown.

• Tank top and panties

• absolutely nothing lol

What Guys Said 15

• Boxer briefs. Yep... that's about it. Sometimes a shirt.

Other times I come home and crash out in whatever I'm wearing. Including my tuxedo a couple of times.

• I don't care to sleep in shirts unless I'm REALLY cold because I don't like how they can twist under you & pull, (Same reason I don't like my shirts out, I want it held in place) but I either sleep in my surgical scrubs or more often a pair of boxers with briefs underneath (use them as PJ shorts)

• Just boxers

• sweat pants

• boxer-briefs

• Nude or boxers. I don't know how you can sleep with anything more. Although I guess I do live in Cali..

• I usually wear lounge pants if its cold and if not then just boxers XD

• just boxers or nothing at all. sleeping with a shirt on is the worst thing ever in my opinion.

• basketball shorts and a tee shirt or shirtless.

• i wear the same thing I wore the entire day. regular clothing.

it's such a bother to change into other clothes when I go to sleep.

• Boxers, and sometimes pajama pants. Comfy. :)

• Never wear anything all year long.

• PJ pants and a t-shirt.

• either shorts and a t-shirt or sweat pants and a t-shirt

• My Acemaster boxers and I *c*m* all over them before I sleep.