What do you wear when you go to bed?

what do you wear when you go to bed guys/girls answer

0|0
22|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear my Marine Corps pt sweats with the pt shorts and shirt under or my swim team warm ups. and that's year round for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I usually wear the typical big shirt and pj's / boxers in the winter. obviously I like to pretend wearing guys clothes.. but sometimes I've learned that I like sleeping with just my bare skin, feels kinda fresh..and somehow guys like to imagine girls sleeping naked... yeah it's great to be a girl ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • an oversized t-shirt

1|1
    0|0
  • Just my underwear (no bra, who really cares if I'm braless in my sleep huh?). If I am in the company of others then I also put on a large shirt (I'm a ladies size 10 and I wear men's size XXL shirts to bed) and my old comfy cotton workout shorts. I don't really get cold, and I live in New Zealand so that's really saying something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I can find really ^^;

I save all my old gym uniforms and use them for pajamas or just wear an big t-shirt, I actually have some normal pajamas I just don't like wearing them :l

1|0
    0|0
  • depends.. if its cold I wear pajama pants or sweats, and a tshirt, if I'm hot then a tank and shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • in the summer - tank top with soffe shorts or girl boxers. Anything that will keep me cool.

in the winter- sweatpants with a sweatshirt and socks. I DO NOT like to be cold. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing or my fave pair of shorts/sweats and a tight tanktop

0|0
    0|0
  • in summer, undies and a t-shirt.

in winter, undies, a long sleeve shirt and socks.

pants are so constrictive to sleep in, and I get really warm when I sleep, so I don't even need them =D

0|0
    0|0
  • right now to bed I wear sweats and a tank top

0|0
    0|0
  • in the summer I wear a tank top and undies :p but in the winter I wear long sleeve shirt and a sweatshirt and leggings with sweat pants on top (im always cold)LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • In the winter usually just a tank top and pj pants. But in the summer it's way too hot to even put a small blanket on!

0|0
    0|0
  • Summer - Vest and underwear.

Winter - My boyfriend's shirt and underwear. (If he's staying the night then it's usually nothing)

Although I never wear a bra to bed regardless of the season.

1|0
    2|1
  • In the summer usually my boyfriends boxers and a tank top. In the winter, sweatpants and a long sleeved t-shirt:)

0|0
    0|0
  • oversized t-shirt and panties in the summer

sweatpants and a cami in the winter

both no bra (cant wear them at night)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I get all twisted up if I wear clothes. If its cold I just use my man-heater :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Usually boy shorts and a white beater.!

0|0
    0|2
  • In the winter I wear an oversized sweatshirt, and in the winter a tank top

0|0
    0|0
  • girl boxers and a tanktop year round :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear night wear camisole

0|0
    0|0
  • I am snuggled up in a pink nightgown.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tank top and panties

0|1
    0|0
  • absolutely nothing lol

1|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 15

• Boxer briefs. Yep... that's about it. Sometimes a shirt.

Other times I come home and crash out in whatever I'm wearing. Including my tuxedo a couple of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care to sleep in shirts unless I'm REALLY cold because I don't like how they can twist under you & pull, (Same reason I don't like my shirts out, I want it held in place) but I either sleep in my surgical scrubs or more often a pair of boxers with briefs underneath (use them as PJ shorts)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just boxers

1|0
    0|0
  • sweat pants

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer-briefs

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude or boxers. I don't know how you can sleep with anything more. Although I guess I do live in Cali..

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear lounge pants if its cold and if not then just boxers XD

0|0
    0|0
  • just boxers or nothing at all. sleeping with a shirt on is the worst thing ever in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • basketball shorts and a tee shirt or shirtless.

2|0
    0|0
  • i wear the same thing I wore the entire day. regular clothing.

it's such a bother to change into other clothes when I go to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers, and sometimes pajama pants. Comfy. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Never wear anything all year long.

0|0
    0|0
  • PJ pants and a t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • either shorts and a t-shirt or sweat pants and a t-shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • My Acemaster boxers and I *c*m* all over them before I sleep.

9|4
    0|0