• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys like girls with red hair?

Soo I'm thinking about taking advantage of my pale skin, green eyes, and already redish tinge of my hair and becoming a redhead(: I have light brown hair with a redish tinge right now, and I want to see if I could pull off the red hair. I would do like an auburn, nothing too crazy red. but I still want guys to think I'm cute. do guys like redheads? thanks guys (:

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Nope. In my experience usually the only guys that like really red-headed girls are guys that are fetish about it aka super obsessed. And honestly there are not many of those. It sounds like you have a really nice hair color now though. =D It sounds like the brown really balances it out. Also keep in mind though that guys that like red hair usually tend to REALLY REALLY like it =D.

What Guys Said 11

• Redheads are so hot.

• YEA RED IS ALWAYS ASSOCIATED WITH BEING HOT AND SEXYLOT of guys prefer redheads

• From your picture on this question, You ARE cute, & yes I LOVE girls with re hair & the way you describe yourself, I think it would be very flattering & becoming on you...

• If you want boys to think your cute, you can't please every hair prefrence. I LOVE THE RED HAIR, but it just depends on the guy.

• I've been dating a redhead for a few months, but she's way past auburn, we're talking fire orange. I'm a sucker for a red head, but really its up to you, who cares what guys like, color your hair how you want to color it.

• HOLY F*** YES. I DONT KNO A GUY WHO DOESNT LOVE A RED HEAD, IF YOU CAN PULL IT OFF DO IT!

• I personally like the redhead look and I know that the vast majority of other guys in my classes like them as well

• It all depends on the girl. Most girls can't really pull off the red head look, but the ones that can are super sexy.

• yes but not as much as dark haired girls

• I LOVE redheads

What Girls Said 1

• I have red hair, and guys like me. Don't think it's all because of the hair though. The barmaid-who-pours-them-their-beers-and-dances-on-the-bar-thing might have something to do with it :)But seriously, you should do it. If you don't like it, don't do it again. As simple as that.