Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Do guys like girls with red hair?

Soo I'm thinking about taking advantage of my pale skin, green eyes, and already redish tinge of my hair and becoming a redhead(: I have light brown hair with a redish tinge right now, and I want to see if I could pull off the red hair. I would do like an auburn, nothing too crazy red. but I still want guys to think I'm cute. do guys like redheads?

thanks guys (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. In my experience usually the only guys that like really red-headed girls are guys that are fetish about it aka super obsessed. And honestly there are not many of those. It sounds like you have a really nice hair color now though. =D It sounds like the brown really balances it out. Also keep in mind though that guys that like red hair usually tend to REALLY REALLY like it =D.

What Guys Said 11

• I personally like the redhead look and I know that the vast majority of other guys in my classes like them as well

• From your picture on this question, You ARE cute, & yes I LOVE girls with re hair & the way you describe yourself, I think it would be very flattering & becoming on you...

• I've been dating a redhead for a few months, but she's way past auburn, we're talking fire orange. I'm a sucker for a red head, but really its up to you, who cares what guys like, color your hair how you want to color it.

• HOLY F*** YES. I DONT KNO A GUY WHO DOESNT LOVE A RED HEAD, IF YOU CAN PULL IT OFF DO IT!

• It all depends on the girl. Most girls can't really pull off the red head look, but the ones that can are super sexy.

• Redheads are so hot.

• YEA RED IS ALWAYS ASSOCIATED WITH BEING HOT AND SEXY

LOT of guys prefer redheads

• I LOVE redheads

• yes but not as much as dark haired girls

• If you want boys to think your cute, you can't please every hair prefrence. I LOVE THE RED HAIR, but it just depends on the guy.

What Girls Said 1

• I have red hair, and guys like me. Don't think it's all because of the hair though. The barmaid-who-pours-them-their-beers-and-dances-on-the-bar-thing might have something to do with it :)

But seriously, you should do it. If you don't like it, don't do it again. As simple as that.