What are the next big things for us in 2011?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• i don't really understand the question ? what kind of 'big things' are you wanting to know about ?

• I WANNA KNOW WHATS GONNA BE THIS YEAR FOR FEMALES LIKE WAT IS GONNA ATTRACT You IN THE MARKETING WORLD IN OTHER WORDS

• 3D films..

What Guys Said 3

• I think possibly that fashion could get far worse, where people would throw any and everything on their bodies but the kitchen sink (maybe they'd even wear that) and prance around as if nothing's out of the ordinary. I think we're also due for a hundred more terrible 3D films made in exactly the same style and more films with emotionless actors biting their lips. Music will get worse, if you think it's bad now, just wait until March or April. It will be even more auto-tuned to hell and back.

TL;DR version: 2011 will be like 2010 but with more terrible fashion, auto-tuned robots, generic 3D remakes and young-adults in beards and their girlfriend's pants. Also, I think hot girls like men who look like the homeless in these times.

I do hope this answers your question.

• The biggest thing 2011 can bring us is 2012.

• The 3DS looks pretty cool, I guess.