What kind of wedding would you like to have - Go crazy.

Questions up there ^^

I remember my friends and I used to talk about this in middle school. "What kind of wedding would you want" on the phone when we had nothing else to do. Well, I'm avoiding life today so I thought I's start off by asking you all this question. Would you want a traditional wedding? Something radically new? Would you want it in a church? A destination wedding in another state or another country? A theme wedding? No big ceremony at all, just go down to the courthouse? Explain. What do you want your dress to look like, what kind of food do you want, whatever you want to write.

I'll probably end up getting married to a girl, but we'll see. I kind of feel like if I do, a gay wedding just has to be celebrated, more so than if I get married to a guy. Just because of the struggle for equal rights in marriage and stuff, I would kind of feel like not only would I want a big celebration, but I owe it to the gay community to make it known. (Or maybe I'll do both who knows. lol)

I don't want a traditional wedding, because well, there's very little traditional about me. lol No church or priests first of all (atheist) and I want a sleek, deep red dress, like a very dark velvety red. not the big poofy white dress. I'm in the process of getting fit now so hopefully I'll be fit enough to wear the dress I want on my wedding day. lol Part of the color scheme is going to be red. Not sure what that means, but I know I want a red dress and a very dark red cake with black or yellow flowers on it. I saw this one cake in a magazine and fell in love with it. So yeah. ha ha. I read once about this couple who had a huge ceremony that lasted three days, different events. That's unique. I think if I did something that lasted so long I would only be able to tolerate very close friends and then have the big ceremony for everyone else. Vegan and vegetarian food, maybe Spanish style and American style. There might be a theme, I don't know I haven't thought about it. I used to want to get married on the beach when I was little. These days I think I would love to have a destination wedding in Spain, but I don't see how I could get some of my friends and family out there. lol Mexico would be substitute for Spain. And of course if I can't do either, I can do the Boathouse which would still be fab.

Or I might just go to the courthouse and avoid spending the thousands and thousands of dollars that I'll need for my dream wedding. That way, we could spend way more money on the honeymoon. Actually that sounds pretty good.

Or I might just not get married at all. lol We'll see. This is just chit chat. First I need to get a boyfriend or girlfriend. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, it doesn't matter. As long as it's totally SPECTACULAR and everyone has a blast. And of course my dress would be amazingly white and sparkley, with a veil and a long train. The altar should be bursting with flowers all over the top and down the sides.

I think outdoors would be really cool. Like in a meadow with an overhang for the dance floor and food and what-not. I want the horses to be grazing in the background, with a white fence to boot. Horses have to be there, it's very important. Then we'd have one saddled up for us, and we'd ride off together after the wedding :)

What Guys Said 4

• I would want a sky diving wedding, or in the biggest cave in the word, like in that commercial from that moie sanctum. LMAO

• Since I'm only 3 weeks away from being married myself, I give this a shot, lol.

We're kind of putting together a vacation and our wedding, we had both always wanted to go to Scotland, so we did, and we're getting married out in the highlands, our families won't be there, because we wanted it to be just us. We're going Ron Burgundy, and getting married on top of a mountain! (its really just a big ass hill) When we come back we're gonna do another ceremony and a reception for our families, cause we can't leave them out. When we get married in Scotland, we're doing the tux and white dress thing, she didn't get a conventional wedding dress, (I don't blame her, I wouldn't want to trudge around in one of those in the Scottish Highlands!) The second ceremony, we won't be in traditional wedding attire, just semi formal wear, I'm gonna take the chance to rock my Armani suit (metro moment lol) and she is actually going to wear a black dress by D&G, (Dolce & Gabana for you supreme straight guys out there lol) I can't wait, we've been together for 4 years, and we're finally making it official.

• Lol, nice.

I'll never get married. Not by choice, either. I'd like to get married, but it won't happen. If I do get married, it'll be like, to keep a girl in the country or something, hahahaha. But if I could, I'd have a Viking wedding. Its another long one, like yours. Its a big mad feast, mostly, with very little ceremony. Its purly celebratory, which was the viking style, by far.

I'd love to wear a wedding dress, hahaha. But that wouldn't be too fair on the girl I would marry, y'know. So I wouldn't.

• ha ha. why do you think you won't get married ?

• :( I'm sorry, but yeah whatever makes you the happiest you can be within the time you have left to live. marriage isn't everything, not everyone has to get married and you can be totally happy without dating or marriage if you make the most of your life. you don't deserve to die so young but I guess that's life. I want you to be happy! then again I guess we should all try to be the happiest now and not dwell on then because any of us could die tomorrow. 'tis true. well I'm glad we had this chat! :]

• ^^ Hah, thanks. And yeah. In many ways I consider it a blessing, 'cos I get to thinking, like 'Woah, dude, due, what. Woah. I gotta get some sh*t on the go.' I've got it all planned out, too. And I like plans. Awesome.

Yeahh, definately. Me too =]

• Just something small at my house, nothing big and expensive

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly in a sundress barefoot on the beach right after sunup then breakfast at a cool place with a reception with a friends and family at a nice restaurant later theat night after everyone has had a nap:)

• I would want an original wedding, probably in the rose city of petra, I would have a greek style wedding dress, and arrive on a camel. or if I don't get that I would want a beach wedding :)

• I've never really wanted a wedding. I'd rather spend that money on a nice honeymoon, a house and save for the future. I'd also just have a small family gathering.

• i want a traditional, white, fairy tale wedding

• I probably won't have an actual wedding because of my beliefs. But if I do, I'd like to have it on a pirate-ship or out in an exotic paradise.