Black hair blue eyes / blond hair brown eyes?

which combination do you prefer?

is there another combination you like better?

how important is hair/eye color to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not really that important to me, although from girls I've dated I seem to prefer girls with brown/black hair and green/brown eyes.

What Guys Said 4

• Like 'em both... Blond hair blue eyes is another great combo... However, in terms of what's truly important, hair & eye color are down the list a good bit...

• Blonde hair with brown eyes.

• ginger/natural red with green or blue eyes. it isn't that important but if I had to choose a combination, this would be it.

• To me either combination is good. Eyes and hair color aren't as big of a deal to me as how pretty her face is overall.

What Girls Said 3

• Black hair & Blue eyes.

• black hair and blue eyes, definitely! Or blond hair but also.. blue eyes ;)

• Me and some friends were discussing this the other day - Any hair colour is fine, but if a guy has REALLY light eyes, its sexy cause they're all... bright and stuff... BUT if a guy has really DARK eyes, it makes him sexy, because they're kinda like a mystery. My facourite would be black hair blue eyes combination, but my personal favorite of all time has to be dark brown hair and brown eyes with just a touch of red in them... I could genuinely stare into them all day :) Hope this helps, even though it probably won't...