If a girl has brown hair and natural black and red highlights...what style should she get it cut in?

my hair is long about to my knees. its brown with natural red and black highlights. my hair would be really curly if its shorter than my shoulders. so what style should I get it cut in?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the longer & straighter is prettier actually, so I'd say don't cut it TOO short. but if you really wanted it shorter & curling up, I'm sure that would be cute & flattering as well! You've got to care for all that hair... The style you decide you like best is sure to be a hit with the guys as well...

• thanks :) I don't want it to be tooo curly...i was thinking layered about half way down my back...but idk. lol

• AWW, that sounds PERFECT & SOOO PRETTY! I'd do that, but whatever you decide. I'm POSITIVE You'll rock the look! To quote Prince & Sheena Easton... "U Got The Look... You sure nough do be cooking... In MY book!" LOL :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think it would look good about down to your waist with long layers cut in it. It gives a nice wavy effect that can easily be straightened if desired.

• To your knees? What the hell, your hair must grow fast. I say get it cut to the middle of your back and have some long layers cut in, just for some volume and to make it not all the one length.

• ive never cut my hair. lol. my parents never let me. but I'm planning on foing it over the summer wether they like it or not. but thanks :)

• to your knees it a little overboard. I would say you can probably cut maybe 2 inches at a time, leave it for a day, and see what you think. if you want it shorter than do it again.