GIRLS: Do you like it when guys look at you? Be honest

We all know dudes are not exactly subtle when they check out girls. Younger guys especially make it pretty obvious. Serious I don't know how you chicks are pull of subtlety.

When I was younger I had a staring problem. No, I'm not a creep, but sometimes my mind wanders. Now I'm a little older and know the game a little better it discovered that many of you girls actually preferred to be ignored...no offense. You like to get attention for VALIDATION but you are not turned on by it. It usually gives you opportunity to label a guy a creeper or have something to gossip with your friends about. But for real attraction, you want the challenge of trying to get a guy to notice you.

There have been a few occasions when I noticed girls checking me out. It don't notice it that often, but now and then I can pick up on it. As long as they aren't 300lbs, butch or pregnant I don't mind a bit. It also takes some guesswork out of approaching a girl I find attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when guys check me out. As long as they don't do it too much (because as you said, that's creepy) but I like it in moderation. I think that if you are going to check me out you might as well come and say something. Just sitting there and staring like a goon isn't very productive. But I do like it when guys stare. If you see a girl smile back then you are in there! go for the kill.

What Girls Said 5

• I glance for two or three seconds is fyn, and if you get the glance back then you know where you stand. lol

• YES well at least I do! answer my question?

• I think that its fine if guys look at a girl until she sees so she knows that he is into her...and when I say look I mean eye contact not her chest or her butt... this is considerd creepy lol I hate it when guys stare at my chest too long of if I'm trying to have a conversationg and they are looking at my chest...

• If it is just a glance or two I don't mind, especially if you're attractive. But if you stare for too long or keep looking but don't try to talk to me I will probably think you are a bit creepy.

• Yeah I do, too. As long as I find him attractive too, then I'd love some attention like that :)

What Guys Said 0