How to dress for sledding without looking like a marshmallow?

I'm going sledding with all my friends including this guy I really like. I want to dress warm but I don't want to look like a total dork...

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you want to freeze and shiver the whole time, you'll HAVE to look like a marshmallow. Hey, make him use his imagination already!

What Guys Said 1

• You know what can make you look like a stylish marshmallow (LOL) & help keep you warm? I've heard them called Anoraks, but any coat/jacket that cinches in or belt/ties at the waist blocks out the wind & keeps you cozy inside! Makes me feel like I'm walking around zipped in a sleeping bag... :)

What Girls Said 4

• wear a lot of layers. like leggings under jeans but like 3 pairs of leggings. that way your warm but look normal. and a tank top and then like 2 long sleeved shirts and a comfy sweater or sweatshirt and your normal coat. and I mean nobody cares what sledding boots look like so shoes don't relle matter...

• leggings+pajama pants+thick jeans+2 longg pairs of socks+layering tight jackets. I know you're worried, but don't worry, he'll look like a marshmellow too haha

• There is underarmour for women that is warm & looks good.

• nicely fitted snowpants (not baggy ones), a tight long sleeve shirt and one of those puffy snow vests...