This boy keeps looking at me but won't say hello?

I tend to be long-winded so I'll try to be short. So this boy was in my math class and seminar last semester and I had never talked to him in my life. I think he is really cute, but I am not one to stare, and one day I noticed through one of my glances that he was staring at me. I thought it a coincidence so I let it go but it keeps on happening. He is in my class this semester and he keeps moving closer and closer and even sat next to me yesterday but never said hello until I said anything to him. Is it likely he likes me and he is just shy or ...?

thank you all very much for the advice!

Most Helpful Guy

• Happens a lot. I can say that I used to do this too. I think it has to do wth confidence. I was to shy or afraid to talk to girls.

One time a girl I had a crush on caught me looking at her and yelled at me, that wasn't fun either.

If you kinda like him, try talking to him. He may end up being a great guy.

What Guys Said 5

• He sounds a lot like he's shy. A simple "hello" is really tough for shy people because they have so many thoughts going through their head about it. If he sits next to you again, try kicking up a conversation. You probably could even get away with a joke to him, like smiling and saying that he shouldn't be shy around you. It might help to loosen him up a bit.

• he likes you, he's shy...

(or he's a crazy stalker, but more than likely option #1) LMAO...

if you don't talk to him, the semester will end and you miss out

• he could be like some guys and not want to put the effort into talking to someone who really doesn't care, a lot of guys are like that even ones that are more open because it is a defense to not talk to an attractive girl for fear of being rejected

• he likes you. make the next move

• he had the guts to sit next to you but he got shy to take the next step...happens quite often.

What Girls Said 0