Do girls mind when kissing?

when I get up close face first in the mirror, you can see flaws and little facial hairs, is that a turn off? because I see some girls with perfect smooth skin

Most Helpful Girl

• No one has perfect skin, they may just have perfect makeup. And while my makeup mayyy (but probably not lol) make my skin look perfect from two or three feet away, once you get close you can see the flaws and pores and everything. So pretty much, No. It's not a turn off, it's actually pretty normal.

What Girls Said 3

• Everyone has little facial hair even girls. It's usually just well blended in and light colored so you really can't tell unless you're like SUPER close. Don't worry about it :-)

• lol wow that's what I always worry about. But then when it comes to my boyfriend I worry about myself more than my BF. You're fine

• nope, when your kissing a girl she's (hopefully) not going to have her eyes wide open looking at your skin anyway. I wouldn't worry about it at all, no one is perfect.

What Guys Said 0