Nose piercings on girls...

which is best? and explain if you think it's necessary :)

#1 link

#2 link

#3 link

ik that the third pic has two piercings, but I'm talking about her septum piercing (the one in the middle of her nosee)

• #1 (the ring)
  • #2 (the stud)
  • #3 (the septum)
  • None!

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't go for the stud that you have like that one. it jsut looks weird with a huge design like that. I have 2 nose piercings one on each side of my nose. I didn't think I could pull this off because my nose is very small but I think now if I took it out id just look completely bad with out it, you can pull of hoop or stud whoever you are. you just have to know how to work it. I wear one stud and one hoop or 2 studs.

i think nose rings look good on anyone.

i like septums I think they are cute, but for this one you will for sure have to be able to pull it off.

What Guys Said 2

• Not a fan of nose piercings in general but of the three, I'd go with the stud. Studs can look nice, but I still prefer without. Personally I prefer girls with ears pierced and nothing more.

• I think the second image is the best of the three. I personally do not like my women with a lot of metal on their face, but a small nose-piercing on one side is cute. I think septum piercings and those large rings make women look kinda gross in my opinion.

What Girls Said 4

• Nose pericings are completely dependent on if you can pull them off. If you have the kind of face that can do it, then go you, congrats, if not, then just forget about it. Also, I've never seen a septum piercing that I thought was hot. All I can think when I see them is a bull or kids trying to be hipster and scene.

• Unlike everyone else, I kind of like #3, haha. I think septum piercings can look can look really good, IF the person can pull them off, and not that many can. Other than that, I like studs, but not the kind you posted - generally something smaller. I'm not a fan of hoops, but I've seen them look nice on some.

• I'm not a fan of Septum piercings at all. Not many girls (and guys for that matter) can pull them off. I'd go for either the ring or the stud. I have a stud, and it's a very small one. It all depends of whether or not you have the face and style to pull them off...

• i am not a fan on the septum to be honest. I think a simple stud looks good but I also think that the ring can look amazing! just not on anyone.