Guys, what are your opinions on natural golden blond hair?

When you think blond, you probably think platinum/ bleach blond and I've noticed that most you you have said you'd pick brunette over blond, how about golden blond hair?

I have long, straight (but I occasionally curl it) natural golden blond down a bit past shoulder length and I have a natural light blond streak at the back of my head (kind of my birth mark)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've a genetic weakness for natural blondes. Girls with straight, long blond hair just make me crazy. It doesn't matter if she's fat and old, I just go crazy for long blond hair. It reminds me of my college days where I met a few girls and pulled on their hair continuously during sex...again, it just overwhelms my reasoning...

• (response to update) If I had a say in that matter, I'd tell you to keep it straight. Nothing fancy. I love simple, not overdone hair, both blond and brunette.

What Guys Said 4

• If you can pull off looking as good as this woman: link then golden blond will be great.

• AWW, it is SOOO PRETTY! I actually like golden blond more than platinum, & blond more than brunette, but if it's a nice girl who I can enjoying & being with, the hair color's not as important...

• I think blond hair is beautiful. In my opinion, I think blondes are prettier than brunettes. I think natural blondes are very pretty, I think platinum blond (even as a natural colour) looks a bit fake on anyone, but the more golden-ish colour I think is lovely. If I had golden-blonde hair, I wouldn't every dye it and possibly grow it long and tie it back.

• Love it, it's natural.

What Girls Said 0