What to wear to an amusement park?

its summer and the guy I like will be there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute shorts, tank top, and light jewelry. And if you go light with the clothes, maybe play up your makeup! But keep it slightly light considering you don't want to sweat in makeup...

What Guys Said 1

• shorts and a tee shirt, maybe a tank or something cute, yet cool... Some parks have water rides that get you wet, so you could ear a bikini under your shirt & take it off for the ride, or I've seen girls change into a suit before riding it... Others still let the shirt get wet, & then ring it out & tiie it up at the waist till it dries to stay cooler...

What Girls Said 3

• some tight jeans lol or if its hot some shorts! just not too short ya kno you dnt want him to think to wrong..and a cute top ? just make sure you bring an extra shirt if your gona get on a water ride because if not ull be freezing to death trust me >.<

• Shorts, bikini top with a cute shirt over it. flip flops, paint your toenails just in case he notices:)

• Shorts, a tank top and flip flops with some sunglasses...lol. What you'd normally wear in hot weather. Be sure to wear sunscreen and keep a hair tie handy.