Does this outfit just look slutty?

link

link

its reaaallly hot weather at the moment and I have a pair of shorts that are a little higher waisted. what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• dont get me wrong its a cute outfit, I especially like the top.. however I probably would only wear it to the beach or by the pool

• thank you for the best answer! =)

• yes australia is amazing ha ha yeah I didn't think forever new was anywhere else.

• that sucks! oh well!

What Guys Said 5

• NO, THAT'S CUTE! I've seen a shorter top than that with shorts that half the girl's "cheeks" hanging out... Yours is sexy 7 cute, but while it reveals SOME, in terms of what I'd call slutty it's kind of tame That's a good thing.. LOL :)

• Yes its slutty.

• A bit, but I think it can be forgiven because of the hot temperatures. It also does look like good beachwear when paired with a set of brown sandals or shoes and maybe a white button up short-sleeved shirt added. a belt would look nice too.

• Not slutty at all. You will have guys checking you out though. All your goodies are covered, and your body is great. Don't listen to the haters, they just can't pull of the look.

• it looks slutty only when your pants is leather but change the top. the top makes the pants look slutty. I say get something black and you would be looking like kate beckinsale in a summer afternoon - not slutty but classy.

What Girls Said 5

• heres my opinion you can only go with one..like if you do short shorts wear a normal shirt..if you wear a short sleeve less shirt wear jeans..but ehhh its been hot latley so I think you can get away with both lol..

• well I have higher waisted shorts so there's less tummy showing, do you reckon that would be ok?

• perfect! that won't look bad (: and itll go a little better with the shirt I believe :)

• Not slutty. But like you're asking for it.

Suggestions: Try the shorts with a t shirt. [cute of course, bu covering.] Or the shirt with jeans [again cute flattering jeans]. But together it's too much.

Unless you are asking for it, then it'll work:)

Love the ring by the way, shimmer is the best!

• You should really choose to either show off your legs or midriff. Wear the short shorts with a loose, flowy top which will also keep you cool or keep the midriff top and wear longer shorts.

• Funny that you're anonymous and post pics...anyways, yes its kinda slutty, but cute. Maybe I'm just jealous lol

• Haha no that's not me so there's no need to be jealous

• it's too suggestive for a teenage girl. now if you are an adult 18+ it might be inappopriate if you wear it to the wrong setting. but if you wear it at an appropriate setting then I think its cute