What do you think of a mole on chin?

i have a mole on my chin. Its not big its diameter is less than 1/2 a centimeter. Is this gross? I am attractive and a lot of guys like me but does this mole make me ugly? Be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• Even the most beutifal painting his some bad brush strokes

What Guys Said 5

• Obviously your asking this question so people say your hot to fuel your self obsession. So you say your attractive and guys lik you, and than you ask if because a mole is on your chin, your ugly? I think you already answered your own question. Why don't you quit looking in the mirror and go back to making fun of less fortunate people.

The zen master has spoken

• Think of it as a Beauty Spot, hun. I really don't think it matters to a guy, and if it does, then they are a total douche and not worth your time. Be happy with who you are. Stay confident, and guys will love you for it :)

• No, most guys aren't checking out your moles, trust me :)

but if you feel self conscious, you could always have it removed, and I think its pretty cheap too.

• I don't see any mole in your profile picture.

• I have a birthmark in the middle of my neck i often wonder if that turns girls off about me

What Girls Said 2

• I have seen lots of pretty people with moles on there face. Having a mole just makes you stand out from everyone else. I have something on my face that makes me look different but my boyfriend still thinks I'm pretty.

• I have a chin mole... And I think I'm ugly, But I didn't choose it god gave it to me. And that means I'm special ^o^