Hollister/abercombie/AE/Aeropostale?

which one is better or whoch one do you like the best, or you don't like non of 'em

Most Helpful Girl

• i like american eagle. I think their clothes hold up the best. but I also like hollister and abercrombie because I can always count on them to have something I like. but they are way too overpriced. and the quality of their kint shirts isn;t too great. they always get holes in them. but the jeans and sweaters are great. and I just think aeropostale is tacky.

What Girls Said 11

• Abercrombie has better style and quality, but Aeropostle has cheaper prices. Hollister has good clothes for the guys but the girl's clothes are bland and boring like GAP.

• I like all of them but I really loveeee American Eagle and Hollister and Abercrombie lol haha, but generally speaking AE is priced a little bit better but it is pretty much the same quality. Aeropostale I think is for a little bit of like younger age group like middle school and then the other three are more like high school, college. But Hollister and Abercrombie and Fitch and American Eagle have such cute stuff for like girls and guys lol =].

• Not a fan of any. Although I think I'm probably too old to be in their target market anyway.

• I don't shop at any of those stores, though I prefer American Eagle and I most certainly do not like Aeropostale. I don't really care either way about Hollister and Abercrombie.

• i like them all actually. but my favorite would have to be aeropostale. there clothes are more comfortable

• i def like AE. I don't lnow how to put it, it's like they have more class or something in a cool way. Like it's actually bright in the store so you can see what you're buying, it doesn't smell like, well, a ton of cologne, and the clothes are nicer, I guess you could say, considering the degrading clothes you get from other stores like hollister or abercrombie. Of course I know it all depends on how you wear the clothes becuase you can wear those stores without lookin like a slut. (what I'm saying is mostly for girls, if you haven't realized) I like all the stores on guys, as long as they don't smell like the stores themselves! (makes me sick, blech!)

• I'm not a fan of any of them. I think they're extremely over rated and kind of juvenile.

• none

• I work at abercrombie so I guess that should be my first choice but I like aero wayyyy better :)

• I love Hollister, they have really thin clothing, it's comfortable and not scratchy, Abercrombie, nooooo, the material rips too often, American Eagle always has the best shoes and jackets, bad shirts, and I detest Aeropostale. Cheap material.

• I like Hollister or AE the Best. AE has good jeans, as Hollister smells the best and has better quality clothes. Aeropostale I think has cheap fabric.

What Guys Said 6

• hate them all

• Abercrombie owns hollister btw :9 same site style duh

Im starting to hate all of those brands except for aero because they don't have tight shirts. I like Abercrombies fleeces though but other then that their usually just stupid to buy clothes from them.

Designer clothes now Armani, lacoste, polo, gucci :O

• go with deisel instead with some guess

• AE is the best. jeans, pants and shirts are most comfortable.

Hollister has the best shirts but they're way over priced and the fact that most people call it "HCo" really annoys the sh*t out of me.

A&F is just too preppy and "oh look at me"

Aero is cheap crap aimed more towards 18 and under.

JMO

• i hate all of them. I can't fit in any of their stuff. it is all made for tiny thin people. if you have any kind of size or muscle to you it won't fit

• i love abercrombie & hollister since they have true images. American Eagle and Aeropostale are just cheap rip offs.