Do you easily notice other people's body flaws?

Big hips. Short legs. Long arms. No neck. Boyish figure.

Girls and boys alike, how easy is it for you to pick out other people's figure flaws? Just curious because I consider myself pretty perceptive and hope that I do not make other people self conscious by noticing that other people are imperfect like myself (no staring of course).

Updates:
Aw your comments are really touching. Didn't expect that. Same here, I'm really judgmental about my own body.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah not oh-so much... well I hope not. sometimes I do find myself being a jerk and just critisizing people but just when I'm pmsing bad excuse I know... lol

other wise no... unless there is something big like BAM! there it is! right on there face... then I would notice lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• What lelebear said. But if I creep enough, I can notice plenty of flaws, for sure. I'm more concerned/insecure with my own body though to be quick to judge others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah not really. I just take people as they are, unless they're features really stand out. But how are big hips a flaw? Have you not seen Beyonce?

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• im my own worst enemy, I always judge myself. I only notice someone elses flaws if they show them or if someone points them out then you can't help but notice every time you see them

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very judgmental of my own flaws but really I don't notice others to much unless it is very obvious.

0|0
    0|0
  • i notice all the details. but I happen to love the √¨mperfections`theyre so fascinating and you notice all the little tweaks that people have. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I tend to look at the whole rather than parts. I.e. she's a beautiful curvy woman, rather than she has wide hips but her hair is nice etc.

0|0
    0|0