Are these sweatshirts too kiddish for a 22-year-old to wear?

link

link

link

I like the sweatshirts but the only reason I am thinking twice about buying them is because it's got mickey mouse on the front which is obviously a character for kids. But the shop they sell these sweatshirts in is a shop that sells clothes for older people, like 21+, so I assumed it would be OK to wear them. I've seen a few guys my age around uni wearing similar tops so I was just wondering what everyone thinks.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the red t-shirt alot.

i get what kind of image you're going for, it looks good.

• Thanks, I just dress in whatever I think looks nice lol... some people hate on the skinny jeans though, I think people from America are less accepting of them, its pretty damn popular here in Europe and nobody even takes a second glance at a guy in skinny jeans. Again thanks for your answer :)

What Girls Said 12

• I think those two outfits are hot! ;)

• i would say the first one is kind of childish, but the other two are okay, I especially like the one with the guitar =)

• Everything is great, except the jeans...toooooooo tight and pretty girly.

• If you had only one of those it'd be fine...but more would just put me off.

• I don't like those types of jeans on guys. Everything else looks good though.

• i personally think yes, I've got a friend whos got the girls version of the last one and she's just turned 18 but looks 15.

• lol no, they aren't too childish :P

• The tees are great, love them but the jeans I would find the guy is gay, sorry to say it, that's my opinion maybe it looks good in you but a normal cut like a straight cut or bootcut or flare...

But overall the look is cool

• That's fine I respect your opinion and thanks for your input, much appreciated :).

• i guess it's like you said your you live skinny jeans is common on guys in my country (Brazil) isn't so maybe that's the impression I have...if the jeans were straigh I would find the look perfect...

• I have a pair of beige slim jeans that I wear with those too so maybe those would be nicer to you haha

• skinny jeans on guys is hot ;)
    i love both outfits especially the red one

• ew ew ew skinny jeans on guys is gross

• ahahaha no, I find it cute :) + if you wear them with grey/black vans ;)

• they're cute!

What Guys Said 3

• Theyre not to kiddish at all and just because most people don't wear mickeymouse doesn't mean anything strut your stuff and make your own style that way you won't have to worry about stuff like this

• I think getting one would be fine, but all three would be too much.

• id wear it for sure!
    love my skinny jeans to