How do I wear these jeans?

I got a pair of rock revival jeans that my boyfriend gave me. They're a complete different style of jeans that I wear. And he tends to wear that brand a lot. I seriously don't know how to wear the pants? With what type of shoes or style. I have a friend who wears those type of brand jeans. And she told me that you can't wear them with anything. That it looks tacky to wear them with vans and I don't know some other things. So how should I wear them?

Most Helpful Guy

• why is he your boyfriend if he doesn't even know what kind of pants to get you. that doesn't make sense. your boyfriend/girlfriend because you know each other inside and out. not because your attracted to each other (while it does play a part in it, though)

• who says she wants to settle with him maybe he's just a fling... she's young she can do what she wants.. my fiance wouldn't even know what kind of pants to get me after 2 and a half years

• yet your still with him, sounds like a joke to me

What Guys Said 5

• Those are CUTE! You could put a belt with it wear a tee shirt or top that's not TOO long so that you can still see the pockets. A picture online showed them with a babydoll top that stoped right at the top of them, or you could probably put anything with them that you put with your other jeans...

• I've really only seen (well, remember seeing...) jeans like that worn with heels and a spaghetti strap top or band t-shirt. They're rocker jeans, so rock on lol

• Maybe you could look up the brand online or go to their web-sight and see how they're waring them and what they're matching them with. Lol also ware them like you own them, I think it's so sexy when a girl takes a style of clothing and combines it with her own sense of fashion and it works! Oh and if your good looking don't worry about it to much you'll still look great! (just maybe a litttle silly! ha ha jk you'll be fine =) )

• buy unzipping them put your legs in and zip it up?

• They're normal pants? WTF Your friend is nuts.

What Girls Said 4

• The jeans don't really look that special. I don't see why there would be any rules for what you have to wear them with. Your friend sounds like she thinks she knows more about fashion than she actually does. Pair them with a cute top and cute shoes according to your fashion preferences and you will look fine.

You could also google them and get some ideas from different pics.

• well what style are they? skinny flair? boyfriend? bootcut? distressed? ha ha tell me that and I'll tell you I love shoes and clothes <33 (:

• they look like normal jeans to me lol, just thrown on what you think looks cute with them

• I wear them with vans, so why not?