What do you look for in a boy/man?

like when you think of a good qualities in a boyfriend what are the first things that pop in your mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall, funny, average to good looking(but looks are like the last thing I look for as long as he's average and takes care of himself), goofy, clean, well groomed, a gentleman. Someone who will open doors, lend me his jacket in the cold, just general qualities of a gentleman, someone who will open up to me and isn't afraid to open up. I like guys who are adventurous and not afraid to look "stupid" while on these adventures. Not stuck up and someone who knows how to appreciate things and have a good time. Oh, and a guy/man who treats his mother with care and respect lets me know that he is capable of doing the same for me.

What Girls Said 1

• Takes the important things in life seriously (aspires to have a career and be financially independent one day, cares about his family and friends)

Loyal

Considerate

Chivalrous

Sense of humor

People generally have good things to say about him

What Guys Said 1

• big penis