What kind/color bathing suit should I wear?

I am 16 years old, 5'9'', and weigh 100 pounds. I am an A/B cups size and a 00 pants meaning I have a smallish chest and butt, but they are proportional to my body. I am also kind of pale. I don't know what kind or color bathing suit I should wear. I have a long torso and extremely long legs so a one-piece won't fit me. I am uncomfortable with my body because I feel I look awkward because I am really tall and really skinny. I want something that stands out but doesn't make everyone look at me. And I want a guys opinion because guys will be the ones looking at me because girls wouldn't care. Thanks so much!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a think brunette with fair skin.

I have a couple tips for you(:

Red looks great on you(: So does bright blue, purple, and pink.

NOT for color; Green can make you look sick if your fair skined sometimes, and especially since you thin, just don't lo(: White will wash you out, nope, yellow doesn't look good on many people, better to stay in the Warms colors that come from red and blue.

Ruffles will fill you out, so will a Monokini. Wear low cut, it will enhance your breasts.

NOTs for fit; a Tanki, it won't play up your awesome tall frame<3

Pictures;

link

link

link</a>

What Guys Said 5

• Well, loud colors don't make one look FAT, but soft pastels are even MORE slimming, so go with a red or something similar if You want to play down your slimness. if you don't feel right in an actual bikini, they have TANKINIS that are made more like a tank top but are swim tops. They also have "menswear" swim trunks that are like short shorts but again it's for swimming. My BFF thinks she looks HORRIBLE in shorts, but she's ALWAYS wearing those shorts, even when not swimming. Anyway, it sounds like you look GREAT, & if guys stare it's because they think you're CUTE & HOT, NOT AWKWARD...

• I have no idea, mostly because guys won't really care that much.

Quick suggestions;

Blonde - blue

brunnete - red

Redhead - black

The only real way to stand out in a bikini is to have a good body.

• How about a Burqini? link

Whatever you feel comfortable in sweetie, as long as you leave the 18+ guys alone.

• blackkkkk. It's sexy ;)

• lol, your username is the same name of the girl I'm trying to flirt with. just thought id point that out

• Haha okay :P Hope that your flirting is succesful ;)

• and by the way. about your ? look up stacy kiebler she has 42 1/2" long legs which makes her about 5'11". look up some of the suits she wears. you might get an idea from that

• Alright! Thanks! :)

What Girls Said 10

• Wow... You're beyond unhealthy. I'd suggest gaining a few pounds before this.

According to any doctor the lightest any one of your height should be is about 125. Also you're BMI must be about... 14? Which is way below underweight. For your health put some meat on your bones. You may have a fast metabolism but that doesn't stop you from getting your muscles in shape.

• I have heard this all before. I have an over active metabolism and I am 2 and a half months premature. I eat like crazy! I just don't seem to gain weight. Trust me, I've tried. I am not unhealthy either. I work out everyday and have muscles. I even have abs. So I have no physical problem.

• Well. As long as you're eating the RIGHT foods. Because I have friends who eat like crazy but that means they snack all day on cereal or chips or cookies or whatever. And that doesn't help, they either get fat or stay skinny. As long as you're getting all the nutrients required then I suppose I can't argue.

• some people are just naturally thin. nothing wrong with that at all. I like it.

you're gonna make all the other girls really jealous later down the road!

• I think owning a basic black bikini is a must, but if you want to try a color that will pop I suggest purple or red. I think that if you wanted you could probably pull off a crazy print or cute ruffles to add some dimension.

• Jesus Christ. I'm your size but 5'3 and my build is really small... I'm trying to picture what 6 inches on to that would be. I'm like the whitest of the white in a swim suit, but medium to lighter shades of blue and purple looks good on me.

• dang. I'm 5'9, 120 lbs, and wear size 7/8 jeans...and I thought I was skinny! I understand though...its uncomfortable to be so lanky. I think guys wouldn't care what style really.

• How about a one piece, red...

• definatly don't wear a one piece wear a bickini , and go for white because it gives you more of a tanned skin and white always makes people look a big bigger so it would look like you have a butt hah :)

• navy blue

• I myself would say yellow or red if your hair is brown.

and a bikini.

• black

• anything as long as its not dark! dark colors on pale people? uh NO!