Just tips and tricks :)
open to guys and girls
Most Helpful Girl
you have to :
1) consume all fat and water soluble vitamins
2) eat lots of protein like (chicken, meat, tuna, salmon, dairy, beans and nuts, etc)
3) consume all minerals some minerals like zinc and iron keep hair strong ,..zinc and iron are found in red meat
4)use a good quality shampoo and conditioner and use a hair mask 1-2 times weekly
5) if you develop split ends make sure to trim those yourself if you dnt trust a hairdresser.
6) Dnt shower everyday as you will wash away your hairs natural oil
7) Stay active because it will bring blood flow to your scalp making it grow
8) drink plenty of water as this will keep not only your hair looking it's best but your body and skin will benefit too.
9) sleep sleep and sleep at least 7 hrs every night
10)Stay away from heat styling tools if your gona use a straightener or curling iron or any heat tool make sure to use a heat protectant!
11) try to avoid sugary stuff like sodas, candies, etc
Quick fact: your hair grows approximately half an inch every month which equals 6 inches\yr