Do you think the Rachel haircut is too old for me?

I absolutely love jennifer aniston's the rachel haircut. I'm only 20 years old. Do you think I'm too young to get her haircut?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's definitely one of my favorite actresses, but I don't think you're to young. As long as it doesn't cover too much of your facial features you'll be fine. Hair is kinda one of those things that won't really define you age, as long as its not grey, or frizzy or stacked like a tower like the old time grandmas wear it. The Rachel cut is still pretty nice and straight/wavy and the implemented use of highlights and such make her look young as well.

What Guys Said 3

• It all depends. I wouldn't judge it by age, though. It all depends on if it suits your face. Some girls have a face where it looks great on them, other girls... not so much.

• > I absolutely love jennifer aniston's the rachel haircut.

All that matters. Go for it.

• Let It flow babayyyyy

What Girls Said 10

• Not at all. She was in her early twenties when she had that haircut. I don't think it's old at all.

• no...she was in her 20s when she had the haircut. if you like it you should go for it!

• No, as long as you don't do the 90's lip liner.

• whatever you think looks good on you

• No not at all.

If you have the right face-shape then go for it.

Ask the opinion of a professional hairdresser before you decide to get that haircut.

• its just hair.. itll grow back, and if you absoulutly hate it than go buy yourself a wig.

• whcih one? she had a lot of ifferent styles

• Jennifer Aniston was recently quoted in Allure magazine saying how she absolutely HATED the "Rachel" haircut that made her so famous. I think as long as you've got the right face shape for it, it can be very flattering. I don't think it would age you or look odd.

• no I think its a cute versatile cut and its not "old" or anything

• Yup,i think it's a bit old for you,just my opinion.