What top would I wear with this skirt?

i have a skirt that is very similar to this one

link

and wondering what top to pair with it?

links would be great

Most Helpful Guy

• AWW, THAT'S TOO CUTE & TOO HOT! You want something over the top of the waistline I'd say, since it's kind of high... How about a belted shirt similar to this... link

Or maybe a pretty sweater... link Colors can be changed of course, Hope it helps...

• Thanks Yu'd probably like those suggestions better but it is getting popular tucking into high waisted skirts... link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Pretty much any color would look good with Brown, besides Black.

here I some tops that would look great with that skirt style.

link

A top like this but NOT this color(black) but it looks good tucked in.

link

This would look great with both colors, and doesn't matter if it is tucked in or not.

link

A plain white tank with a nice cute skirt says I am stylish but I don't over do it. And you can pretty much buy a simply tank ANY where, witch is great.

link

I so hope this helps, and forever21 is a wonderful store and reasonable price to.

• thanks, I love the tops the posted

• I would pair it with maybe a simple solid colored tank top and then mix it up with some cute jewelry and maybe a cardigan over it..

• i think like a creme or white or light pink colored shirt woulld be perfect and also if it's long sleeved too and some accessories would be nice too, you would make a great outfit, oh yeah and some dark brown boots would look amazing too