Girls put on make up for you.. now help us out a little.

Girls:

whats your favorite make up brands?

your favorite color combo?

matte or shimmery eye shadow?

favorite nail color?

your favorite expensive make up and affordable(drug store) make up?

Guys:

Do you like when girls wear a lot of make up?

if not, why?

what do YOU want to see on a girl?

what trait attracts you to a girl the MOST ?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you look like a clown. I'm gonna tell you to yo go back in and take some of it off. you may be trying to hide stuff and trying to impress me but you're also out with me and I don't want to be embarassed because you look like a clown with too much on

the only thing I truly ask for is that you do SOMETHING with your lips. whether it be chapstick gloss or lipstick. lips are way too plain for me if you don't do something with them. that's like I said the only thing I truly require. anything else for me is extra

trait? as in personality. umm. honestly if your challenging me. many girls, including my own girlfriend will be submissive and let me do w/e they want with her just because I pay attention to her. that's boring in my opinion. give me some sort of challenge. it can be anything from..asking me what I think of your outfit to what I think of abortion. as long as we're not getting too into much of an argument, I like talking to you because I like to see you have a brain on top of that hopefully hot body you have. :)

hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes, TOO MUCH makeup can seem a little fake & like the girl has little self confidence & is trying too hard, but it's not a deal breaker or a turn off BY MEANS! It's just that the girls I've seen that way, I thought they were too pretty & didn't need it. (Like the girl said, let me put on all this makeup to look pretty, but she was ALREADY that pretty! The trait that attracts me the most is a nice personality & me being able to talk to her easily, and I think girls are the best judge of what looks best on themselves, so the outfits or styles that the girls like & think they look cutest and feel the best & most confident in end up being my favorite outfits of theirs...

• No

And I want to see smooth, even-looking skin, well-colored lips (not dull, but not bright red or anything like that) and defined eyes (a little bit of eye shadow? I'm not good with the terminology)

Oh, and one of the most important (physical) traits is a girl's hair. Show that you put some care into your hair style, but it doesn't have to be complex or wild. I love even a simple ponytail, but anything but frizzy (or curly) hair that's out of control.

• As a girl with curly hair, I know how ugly and gross it can look when it's out of control, but I just want to say for all the curly haired girls out there- give us some credit! It takes me two kinds of hairspray, gel, and mousse after I shower just to keep it under control- and then I have to make it look natural, and not like it's full of styling products, as well as making it soft for you guys. That ends up taking like 30 minutes. All for you guys.

• girl I feel you on the curly hair thing. I used to try to control it.. now I just straighten it. I wish I could wear it curly. what products do you use?! message me! haha

• no they dont

• We want to see girls looking natural. We don't want to see you caked up with make up.

• I only like eyeliner... Definitely not a lot of makeup. Or maybe you put some stuff which is supposed to be "invisible", like to cover something up. I wouldn't know what that's called.

• ""Invisible", like to cover something up."

Its called cover up. I think? Not sure, I don't own any, lol.

• It's called concealer- just saying.

What Girls Said 9

• I use only Urban Decay eyeshadows, they are the best quality and relatively affordable if you buy the palettes (I own the ammo and deluxe palettes and am eyeing the naked and black palettes). I also use them wet as eyeliners to save money but you always need to use urban decay's eye primer (for shadow or liner) to make it show up well. I also define my brows with urban decay's brow box which makes my eyes look a lot better :)

for foundation I use MAC face and body and for blush/bronzer, benefit cosmetics boxed powders all the way! they have a bunch of colors so you can chose the ones that fit your skin tone (I own sugarbomb, dallas, coralista, and dandelion) If you use liquid foundation and powder blush, you should use MAC fix+ sprayed on top and let it air dry to make it all the same texture. It also seals the blush so it lasts all day and doesn't look powdery on me

overall it's expensive but if I buy cheap makeup I get bored of it and throw it away so I spend more in the long run. it's way worth it to spend a little more for quality makeup. All the makeup I use is very natural and I've had people ask me "do you wear makeup?" because everything looks so natural

my favorite eyeshadows are shimmery, one of the best combos is to layer UD sin and then UD chopper on just the lids for a natural and bright-eyed look. hope this helps!

• 1.Mac, face, or Victoria Secret! (love their lipgloss yum)

2. I have green eyes, so gold, brown and purple is a nice combo for me. And maybe with a nature-green color too.

3. Both. If you are going to be photografed a lot, matte is good, because it looks better on photos and the makeup doesn't seem to disappear in the photo. away. But I like wearing a little lightbrown shimmery eyeshadow to like highlight my eyes and stuff

4. I like blue nails. It match every skin tone and it's a nice color :P

5. My favorite expensive makeup must be Mac, Lancome or Smashbox. Othervise, Maybelline, Loreal, VS, and even forever21.

I'm very creative and I just put makeup on because I love putting it on, lol. It's like drawing my face and I can change it and do many stuff. My fav is eyeliner. But it's not like I'm insecure or anything, I like how I look without it too.

• i love Ulta for my eye make upp, and smashbox for my lip gloss (it stays on amazingly) For my eye shadow I like silver and white, or a light blue with silver, you have to do it right or it looks taky though :) Fav nail color would be a deep red, or deep blue. Expensive make up fav, smashbox (but worth it) fav drug store, cover girl I guess.

• I'm a big fan of Mayballine and Becca brands.Im also a big fan of Makeup Forever and Nars...more expensive brands. Anything with a goldish tint are my favorite type of color palletes because it goes well with my skin. Favorite nail color?HMmmmm...Purple!

• avon, maybelline, and poison (sold at hot topic)

matte with a shimmer for the brow bone

avon simply minerals, covergirl and maybelline

• Black eyeliner (favorite waterproof brand- Revlon) no eyeshadow, shimmery dark orange nailpolish, covergirl concealer, I don't have a favorite brand cause I hardly use any

• I like not putting crap on my face..

• Any generic drugstore/ walmart brand is fine with me (maybelline, covergirl, almay, etc.)

Purple and brown

matte

black

eep idk

• I like NARS Orgasm Blush and Laguna Bronzer, Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner, Revlon Felt Lip Eyeliner, Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara, BH Cosmetics palettes, Sigma brushes, Too Faced Naked palette, Maybelline Fit foundation, Revlon PhotoReady Foundation, Revlon PhotoReady Powder.

I mostly stick with bronzes and peaches for my lids.

Right now I'm wearing a pale purple OPI polish. I stick to neutrals mostly.

Favorite expensive makeup is NARS Laguna Bronzer $36 and cheapest is my Maybelline Fit Foundation $6?