Which Colors Make Hazel Eyes Pop?

I have hazel eyes, and they are somewhat big, people usually notice my eyes even without make-up, but what colors can make them show more? Eye liner and eye shadow suggestions please.

= )

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for a range of blues and purples. Experiment and find out which looks best on you personally!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Browns, plum, purple, deep khaki, forest green. Any of these colors will bring out the green in your eyes, and make them look even more amazing.

Almost all makeup lines have shadow pallettes out now, for specified eye colors. They provide you with different shades that will bring your eye color to life, and help you save a little money, in comparison to the full sized shadows. A good way to try things out and decide what looks best on you.

Have fun.

Good luck!

• MY mom has hazel eyes and she looks awsome in green and Purples!

• Anything that’s mid tone to dark tone. Browns, purples, and even green! Depending on your mood; eyeliner is okay but I would stay with a pencil (no liquid)!

• blue