Guys: I have dark circles under my eyes...very bad thing?

I have inherited dark circles under my eyes. No matter how much water, sleep, or good nutrition I get they don't go away. I hide it with foundation and concelers, but I'm worried that if my boyfriend sees them he will be grossed out or less attracted to me. What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your potential boyfriend denies you because of that he wouldn't be worth you or your time. Don't worry about it too much. I'm not saying that hygiene and looking nice are bad or worthless at all but I do think that your boyfriend, spouse, or even good friend should not leave you because of how you look. He should love you for YOU.

What Guys Said 6

• I've never noticed dark circles under any girl's eyes, makeup or no makeup. This doesn't even register in the things a guy notices about girls. I think this sort of makeup is something girls put mostly to compete with other girls who notice it, because I doubt 95% of guys care.

• A tough one. I have them too.

They can give the illusion that one is tired all the time.

I think it is way down the bottom of the list of bad things.

If it's puffy, there is caffeine eye liner.

If it's really dark,

there must be some kind of skin bleach cream out there somewhere.

Anyway,

dark circles won't stop me loving a girl with them.

• I wouldn't imagine your boyfriend would be repulsed by it.

If you want to get rid of them though, a commonly forgotten about reason for those oddities is slower circulation.

Hit the gym, be active at least 30 minutes 3 times a week. It'll increase your blood flow during the exercise and even while you're not exercising. That'll give your skin a nice vibrant color and get rid of all the grey shades from your face.

• It totally depends on your own gesture and body-language to make yourself attractive...please come forward with your bold and vibrant facts, like your achievements of any kind...don't fill shy of any mistakes in past...come out with your commanding presence and dialog ...you let your talent preside over physical appearance.

• lol I knew a girl in high school who was insecure about the same thing. It's really not a big deal. And I thought she was pretty anyways.

• Not that bad, It's fine sometimes it can be got if you make it look good

What Girls Said 3

• hold an ice cube on it for 10 sec and it should make it lighten up. WHen I was anorexic I always had really dark circles under my eyes , it's one of my tricks I used to hide my anorecia from everyone. But don't hold it their longer than 10 sec at a time or it gets red

• I have the same issue. I wear some concealer but guys have seen me without much makeup or without concealer and haven't even noticed. It's not a big deal, plenty of people get them. If he thinks you are attractive anyway, he won't care. I have them and plenty of guys are attracted to me, so don't worry.

• they're not gross. you cna't help them. I personally don't think it's a big deal