What do guys think of the "quiff" hairsyle on girls?

Do you think it looks good, or stupid. Because when I think about it, isn't it kinda weird to have a big puffy piece of hair on top of your head? But then again, I personally think it looks quite good.

Heres a link to a picture of one. I think this is too big, in normal life you would wear it smaller.

But what do gouys think about this style?

link

• Looks good
  • Looks bad
Okay, so I realize the link is to a "qiffs look sh*t" group on FB, but please just pay attention to the pic!

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought it was stupid looking when julia Louis Dreyfous had it on Seinfeld, & It's probably the only style I DO think looks stupid, but it's your head!

• Whoa, that came out harsh & I'm sorry! Maybe on the right girl & it's not too poofy it could look cute, but most girls I've seen make it too high... If you like it go for it! Sorry if I hurt you...

What Guys Said 5

• i could do without it's existence

• Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

It looks so ridiculous

• I like it on some girls. I've never seen anyone with irl it though, just in the glossies. The girl in the picture suits it better than I've seen anyone suit it, actually. Which is funny, considering they used it for a hate group, hahaha.

• it looks kinda lame. even on hot girls its kinda like welll you're attractive but you can do so many cooler things with that

• Not appealing at all. Looks really stupid lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Hmmm...I actually like it.When I cut of all my hair,that was a style I rocked on the regular.