Girls - Need help on new hair style

So my hair is pretty much medium/short with bangs in the front - I don't really comb it or do anything with it.

Im looking for a new style that's medium or short, something that you ladies find attractive but also professional since I'm just starting my career.

if you can't explain a haircut, show a link to a picture if possible.

Thanks ladies =)

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well I don't know what kind of hair you have (straight, wavy, curly) so I'll just tell you what I think ylooks hot and professional. I think shorter hair looks more professional. Like bangs hanging in you're eyes doesn't look clean. You're going to want to keep it tight.

I think this type of hair is nice

link

link

However, if you really like the bangs,

link

I think that all of these haircuts are sexy. I just think you shouldn't have bangs IN YOUR EYES. Having bangs is okay, but they have to be maintained. I think the little bit of spiking it up looks fabulous. Very clean and very attractive. Hope I helped :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think this one looks so sexy on any guy:

link

Even sexier if there's a little bit of a bang or a few loose strands in the face ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • i disagree, that style looks good because the model has a good face for it. that haircut looks like sh*t on most people. to properly answer your question send a link of a picture of yourself and then people can help you from there.

• I don't think so, I see a lot of guys (some ugly) with some variation of this cut. But a picture would def help to pick out a good hairstyle (to the asker)

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.