Universities for graduate programs in the U.S?

I'm a student from Singapore. And I'm beginning to start my research about graduate programs in Communicative Media/Mass Communication/Entertainment offered by universities in the U.S. Where do you think I can begin? I've studied film and media studies for my undergraduate program. I have looked at full sail university for entertainment business. What do you guys think? What other universities can I look at? Any help will be really appreciated! Thank you so much!

Most Helpful Guy

• You might also explore link

as to your major/interest and get advice & leads from experts in that field.

What Guys Said 1

• I bet you are happy that you can spit freely on the sidewalks here without having your ass smashed with that big bamboo stick you have there.

What Girls Said 1

• I think your best bet would be to go online and search for schools with the programs you're interested in. Collegeboard.com can be a great help.