Are gauges attractive on a girl?

i have size 6 gauges and I might go bigger, I'm not sure though. it it attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like it,go for it...just keep in mind what you are doing to your body.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol guys that have their ears gauged will find it attractive. I don't personally find it attractive but if I really liked the girl or if she were extremely attractive in other ways I don't think it would bother me too much. Lmao it doesn't look like they'd bother me that much on you though lol haha. =)

• WOW! You & your friend in that picture are BOTH HOT & so are gauges! GO FOR IT...

• not to me..gross

What Girls Said 2

• It is up to you, just be careful not to permanently distort your ears. Employers will look at it as unprofessional and it could hurt your chances of getting a good job in the future. I have had friends have to have reconstructive surgery because they stretched their ears and it hindered them when they were trying to start careers.

• Go for it. I have 14g barbells right now and plan to go larger when I move out since my mom doesn't like them that much and I want to show respect to her since she pays for everything and asks for nothing in return. Really, you shouldn't care about what guys in general think because there is always going to be that one guy that comes along that will surprise you.