Is it okay if a girl can't cook at all?

I'm just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't cook at all? Do you have no arms or something? How do you survive?

• I'm asking in general. I never said this was my case. I can do basic things.

What Guys Said 5

• It's 100% fine with me.

• That's fine. Cooking earns you bonus points on the EddyMetal scale of attraction, but not being able to cook is in no way a deal breaker.

• It wouldn't stop me from dating somebody but depending on how old you are I might think it's weird that you can't cook at all. I realize some people are just not naturally good cooks but you should be able to make a few basic things or else you'll spend a small fortune dining out and going to fast food places your whole life.

• I don't have my own scale of attraction yet, because Eddy still holds the patent, but if I had one, not cooking would earn you points for it.

• So you'd rather the girl didn't cook? "not cooking would earn you points.."

• Its cooler. From a technical stand point, I'd rather she could cook, 'cos we could cook together, and make amazing sh*t. But a girl not cooking resonates a bit more with me. 'Cos like, I dunno, the total opposite of the cave man, you know? I make garments and songs and cook and she like, I dunno. Doesn't. Like a perfect statement of the world today, and the world yesterday. Its exciting.

• Oh, and my mum can't cook, so I expect there's some freudian sh*t going down, haha.

• I think it's fine. Although, I like a girl who can cook, especially cook really well. But if she can't I we can learn to cook together.

What Girls Said 4

• I think not knowing how to change a tire rates up there with not knowing how to cook. There are basic things you need to know how to do to be successful at life.

• I think that as far as practicality goes, everyone should learn how to cook a little bit. At least the basics.

• Of course its okay. this is not 1960. Any guy who judges you based on whether or not you can cook isn't worth your time. Unless you're into those super traditional gender roles. Then you might wanna hit the kitchen. lol

• I think I'll just stay modern, thanks :)

• I don't think it matters. It's not like you're expected to prepare 5-course meals when you date a guy... I can't cook but I can bake. The last guy I dated, we made chicken shishkebabs together and he grilled them. Cooking together makes for a cute date. :)

• super cute date! and lifestyle. my future husband/wife (if I get married) will be the type who can cook. We can cook together in the kitchen and make meals together and let the kiddies help. :D

• Loves it! :)