Straight / curly / wavy?

i just want to ask again, what looks best on a guy straigh, curly, or wavy?

i forgot to put, I'm talking about HAIR!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it really depends on the guy and his face shape and all that jazz. I personally love curly hair. But not many guys have curly hair, so it isn't something I am strictly for. I don't really look at hair all that much, unles he has long hair. Which I hate. But if you can wear it anyway you want, I say curly.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd say straight. But not too straight like I mean don't straighten your hair. If it's long then straightening hair is cool but you need to blow dry it straight because that's cool. Curly hair is good if it's extra long but remember to brush it. Curly hair is cool if it's kinda long like Corbin Bleu. It depends on the guy. It's not only the hair. Some hairstyles suit some guys when others suit other guys

• I think it really depends on the hair cut, and style. How they present it.

They can all be attractive, or unattractive.

Though, I personally prefer a nicely shaved head over anything.

• what else would you have been talking about? preference?

• it really depends on the guy!

• i know guys witth every type but ill have to say straight even though it all depends on a guy

What Guys Said 0