Should I get plastic surgery?

OK so I have a really big nose and I'm torn between loving it or hating it. It's really big and fat, I feel it makes me stand out, and people used to make fun of me for it. Now as a grown up they tell me I have an exotic look, but grown ups always lie... I know I'm beautiful but sometimes when I look at my pictures I don't look how I want to look because of my nose. It really is ugly from some angles so sometimes I think if I were to get plastic surgery I would keep it big but somehow fix it to where it looks nicer. I don't want a small nose because then it wouldn't be me, but I'm scared about what people might think if they notice that I got it fixed. So anyone experience anything similar that can give me advice?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what people will think? If getting this plastic surgery will make happy then go for it. Make sure it's what YOU want though, don't get talked into anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Well think about the consequences, if you'll regret it, if you want people saying younhave a plastic nose, and how self conscience you'll be for a whole.

Benefits: nice story to tell, like the way you look, others like the way you look, props from me for doing it:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just do it, you're only young once.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You can get it fixed but you have to be 100% sure you want surgery cause once you get a nose job it will never look the same again.

0|0
    0|0