What's wrong with brown hair?!?

I know so man guys who really like blond and/or red hair but never brunette! Why is this? I am blond now and I receive a lot of male attention. In the summer I had red hair and everyday when I walked past the mechanics they all said hey to me and waved at me. But after red I decided to go brunette and when I walked past the mechanics none of them called out or waved at me lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Stereotypes. Not that they're true... but they're stereotypes for a reason. Blond hair comes off as an "Angelic" color... so its associated with beauty, but blondes are also known to put out more easily (Sorry blonds... but do note I'm speaking from a stereotype stand point, so I know some of you don't go by this stereotype). Red heads are stereotyped as crazy sex freaks, and brunettes as the smart ones that play hard to get, and are better than the other two. I've seen the stereotypes proven, and broken both ways, but on a first glance... guys will react to stereotypes. It could also be what looks better on you. I know one girl that I wasn't quite attracted to, but I do know that I thought she at least looked more decent with dark hair than blond. Others should just stay blond and quit trying to hide it. It's too obvious anyway O:)

What Guys Said 5

• I think you're just hanging around the wrong guys. I love brunettes. I got tired of bottled blondes/redheads long ago.

• I think that's just a misconception. I love brown hair, personally.

• I <3 brunettes specially if they have blue eyes.

• no1 likes blond! ITS OVERRATED!

• i love brunettes...

What Girls Said 2

• no matter what guys say. you look at a blond from behind and a brunette from behind (same body types and everything) he'll check the blond out first. just how it is

• idk but iv noticed it too, my fiance's always checking out the blonds and I always wonder why he's with me if he likes em blond.. most of his ex's are blond too.

like rdr005 said probably becuase of stereotypes