Why do I attract very unattractive guys?

I'm not trying to be shallow or ungrateful for all of the guys that seem to like me. I've tried very hard to give them chances, to find something I love about them and I do they are the most amazing people. But I can seem to be attracted to any of them. I'm not looking for Orlando bloom, or nick Jonas. I just want some one with pretty eyes, or a nice smile...Etc. I feel as though I need there to be some attractive to create chemistry. I think I'm pretty, I mean even good looking men say I'm pretty..Not trying to sound cocky just trying to help you guys help me. Is it the men or is it me

Most Helpful Guy

• If the wrong guys are coming over to you, go over to the right guys... It takes initiative to break cycles like this.

• I go over to the right guys, I don't know they just don't notice me.

orr when they do notice me its because I'm being obvious...then they

are all "just friends"

• You're overthinking it, if they are all just friends then you haven't flirted that obviously.

What Guys Said 3

• Its what your radar seems to pick up unfortunately... you just need to change the frequency so that you pay more attention to the guys that your into.. ciao :)

• Okay, but how do I change to frequency?

idk when I actually like guys I think its too obvious...

and I'm just a nice girl...attractive guys get tons of nice girls, I don't know how I ccan be different enough that they would think of me as more of a friend I guess.

any advice?

• A brotherly advice...don?t give chances to those your not attracted to (your not attracted because your not suppose to). However, I will cut it short unless your desperate :P. Those prity guys are well fed with sex so its not about sex, its about something they can?t get. The odd girl who doesn?t get caught up at how prity he looks & treats him like the ugly guys. He is collecting nice girls so they compete with one another while he has other intentions.

• You may be going after other things than looks.

• If I could somehow be attractive...I would :(

What Girls Said 1

• The reality is that if you are attractive and are attracting a number of suitors, most of them will not be a good match. The way I see it, we all have very specific needs for chemistry, looks and personality, etc., and that is good, not bad. I am more suspect of people that would like anyone who comes along than someone who thinks I am their particular type. If you were not attractive, you would not have so many guys who are not a good match in front of you, but you might also take longer to find Mr. Right-for-you.