What can I do to improve my hotness (:

I'm prettier than most people but I think I could improve (:

Hair: medium length. Brunette, Side bangs, layered

Eyes: Medium sized Hazel eyes

Skin shade: pale to medium

Clothing style: Vintage

Most Helpful Guy

• Work out! esp. abs

Make eye contact - only with those you wish to attract

Be interested in others, listen when they talk

Use $50 words & gestures (avoid 4 letter words, et al.)

Find a movie star that most closely resembles you and follow suit.

Post a pic if you are looking for other ideas

What Guys Said 7

• Doesn't sound like you need to. Wow, some of the answerers are BITCHES!

• Work out regularly. Nice bodies are amazing! No acne is nice. Unibrows aren't that attractive either. LITTLE MAKEUP. If you're a cakeface, then hell nah! But you're probably pretty hot if you have hazel eyes and dark hair.

• beauty is skin deep toots.

• wear heels for everything and with everything -- I PROMISE you, it will change some things for you. :)

• post a picture and we can help you out more. don't be shy.

• lol

• Hang around ugos. You will look hotter than others by comparison.

What Girls Said 7

• Don't you love how all the girls answers are all along the lines of "your so up yourself" :P

I see no issue in knowing that, I'd say I'm more attractive them most people to but that's subjective and based on how people treat me and stuff. Maybe cute your bangs a bit shorter (if the are over your eyes noot a good look), try wearing a little less make-up guys dig the whole natural beauty thing, if your eyes are more green wear khaki (or dark olive tones), smile and laugh more puls it makes you feel better, find one feature you like on your body and draw attention too it, (for me, my ass and/or small waist, by tight jeans and/or fitted tops etc.. but be more specific in what exact area of hotness :P

• Wow,

"I'm prettier than most...*smiley face*"

How about you be less shallow? I heard that even pretty people go ugly when they're shallow

• Add carmel and dirty blond highlights, also get your hair layered for volume. Try using green shiny eyeshadow .

• Wow - a little conceited?

• um, so you have confidence and you think you're pretty? so what?! I'm not really sure what to say to help you improve your hotness but maybe add some splashes of colour to what you wear if you don't already, wear heels, get a new perfume which makes you feel sexy, experiment with makeup, just anything really that makes YOU feel good, because when you feel confident and sexy that's what people should see too :)

• Maybe add some duct tape to your mouth so you can't say anything else retarded. And hopefully during that time your self esteem will go up and then you won't care about improving your already "good looks" Kay thanks (:

• "im prettier than most people"- that just sounds vain

• If I was vain, I wouldn't be asking how to improve

• Agreed, anyway everyone has different tastes... what you think is pretty may be ugly to others.

• At least she is honest of what she thinks of herself, and besides it's good to have confidence in your looks and I'm quite sure she has a good reason to base it off, like how people act around her etcc..