What can I do to be less ugly?

I work out so my body's in shape and getting better, but what can I do about my face?

I guess ill start saving money for surgery, thnx 4 the advice :)

Most Helpful Girl

• just get surgery

• considering it, ty :)

• ive never even had a girl flirt with me.. I don't get femalw attention

• maybe you just need to put out a little more.. if you showed more self-confidence, girls would be more willing to flirt.. there is absolutely nothing wrong with your face! you're cute! :)

What Girls Said 17

• Well, first of all, you are actually quite hansome, so you have nothing to worry about. Second of all, everyone has different taste, so if women have called you ugly, you just didn't find the right one. Third, how did you get your question to go to the "other" section? I posted two questions to "other" & this site automatically put them in "sexuality" because it is glitching.

• 1. handsome =/= attractive

2. I don't know I jus put it in other o_o

• Actually, I think handsome is better than attractive.

• handsome = charming prince from a fairy tale! that's a friggen compliment, now take it! :D I would also agree with the statement that you are handsome.. :)

• Lol, there's only so many times I can complement your face. . . :P

• serious answers only please

• If you insist. Well, to make sure you have a nice complexion it's always good to drink a lot of water, keep your hands away from you face unless they're clean, use some type of facial cleanser (neutrogena, olay, clean&clear, whatever works for you), mosturize at night to make sure your skin doesn't get too dry, and get enough sleep to prevent dark circles from forming under your eyes.

• um, other than that we all just have to live with our faces, unless you want to get surgery or something.

• aaargh now your just getting silly and this, all of this, the questions/comments are getting old

• Oh stop being so dramatic! You don't need surgery :)

You are VERY good looking but very unappealing right now.

This sort of 'I'm ugly' self-pity thing you have is very unattractive.

I think you are just trying to feed your ego posting these questions so that girls tell you how attractive you are.

• im not good looking

• lol :)

If you think sooo...

hmmm it kind of reminds me to how anorexic girls can be just flesh and bones and see themselves really fat and huge.

So I guess you can't see yourself as good looking, I wonder how you look through your eyes... perhaps a huge crooked nose with witch warts... pointy yellow tusks... scar on your left eye

:)

• You don't look ugly to me O.o

• You must be insane or something.

You are not ugly at all.

• im not attractive tho

• By the way, are you and Eddymetal related? If not, why are so many nice looking guys on this site convinced they are ugly? I thought women were the ones who had the self esteem problems...

• no but he's actually good looking (no homo) and I'm not

• You know how he thinks he's ugly & he's actually good looking, the same is true for you. You think you are ugly, but you are actually good looking. I wouldn't lie, I'd just choose not to answer this question. Look at all these answers, all these women think you are good looking. You've had more people in this question tell you are good looking then I've had people tell me that in my life. So, stop judging yourself so harshly...

• No need to improve your not ugly, at all .

• u don't need to lie, I won't hurt u.. lol

• I think you have a really attractive face, but you'll

do what you want to you body... but you don't need

it. =)

• oh your not ugly pshhhh stop and if people tell you so id tell em to stfu and go f**k them self ... hehe I'm so sweet >.< hehe

• u are sweet :) but I'm ugly

• im not good looking, but thanks :)

• -.- you anoy me lmao jk

• You are actually very attractive!

• no need to lie

• I wouldn't lie about that. If I didn't think you were attractive I wouldn't have commented. But people who do find you unattractive probably think that cause you don't even like yourself. Smile more! People will find you even more attractive:)

• Na all you need is a good fade and wax the brows and You'll be fine.

• I'd like to bang you...

• with a metal pipe?

• :D

• lmao! "like"

• Oh get real! You aren't ugly! I think you just like being told you're good looking, lol

• Seriously,how often are you going to post self loathing statements about how ugly you think you are physically. You do this almost everyday. It's actually just sad. You're drowning in self hatred and that's what's ugly.

• its the truth, and life IS sad

• plastic surgery? but I really don't think you would need it, you aren't ugly at all

• You can't modify your face. Your skin looks fine. Your eyebrows look fine. Your mouth looks fine. Your nose isn't ugly. Your cheekbones and jaw are good. You aren't ugly. God, you're starting to p*ss me off like Eddy with your denial.

• LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing.

• I know, I'm not sure what to say anymore. It's hard and frustrating to try and convince people of something they're so dead against believing. Ah, well we try at least : )

• An epiphany will happen one of these days. :)

What Guys Said 5

• Seriously the best thing you can do to make yourself "less ugly" is change your personality. Right now it sucks and you need to start thinking about yourself in a better light. As most of the girls say you are attractive, you just need to change your personality. Believe me, the minute you think of yourself better, girls will like you more. Until then things won't change and complaining about it won't do any good.

• Dude, you're good looking. I know I've already told you this, but seriously. If I was gay I'd pound your brownie.

• Did someone call you ugly or something and scarred you?

All the girls here tell you that you aren't bad looking and yet you don't believe them.

Sheeesh!

• cosmetic surgery

• do a barrel roll.