Girls, what things do you love and hate the most about the way a guy dresses?

Up there ^^

Could be anything from the style to the color to the size. Anything at all.

0|0
15|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when guys wear sweat pants, I don't know why, but to me it looks sloppy...Also when they wear bb shoes and they don't play basketball...

Overly baggy pants are bad too, I don't need to see their boxers... wear a belt =p

I love when they wear comfy sweaters because when they lend it to you its just so much better.My friends and I actually put a negative because a guy never wore comfy sweater (it wasn't a real one, like omg I'm not going to date them but still... lol)

Also leather jackets are yummy on they right guy :ie have the confidence :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Love: Dark clothes. Pants with chains. Band tees (that fit them and aren't 10x larger than they are). Looking neat. Something that shows off their lovely bums. ?

Hate: Scrubbish clothes like basketball shorts every damn day or pajama pants every damn day. When they look like sloppy tools who just rolled out of bed. Having clothes way too big for them.

----------

I actually don't mind if a guy busts a sag a little, as long as it's not too much. I get to see their tushy and cute boxers. :] I'm a butt girl, if you couldn't tell.�

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like seeing a guys underwear. It is supposed to be under your clothes, not your actuall pants.

Wearing jeans is good with a hoodie. I think I like it when guys wear hoodies in general.

Hats are always awesome on every guy. I just love it when a guy wears a hat! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like seeing a guy sagging in fact I would like him to have on some nice fitted jeans so I can see his butt lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't seem to not be able to tolerate the whole skinny jeans with sagging.I think it's extremely unattractive and gross.

I love simple jeans and tshirts.Punk and rocker styles are pretty cool too.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as they are clean & matching it really doesn't matter to me all that much my boyfriend dresses with the stereotype cali look...skinny jeans kicks... tee & aviators but its all good I love the person that he is so he can dress any which way he chooses

0|0
    0|0
  • Baggy clothes are a no. If your wearing a shirt or a pair of pants five times to big, it looks weird. I love it when guys wear big sweaters, jeans with a BELT, underwear where it should be. UNDER your clothes. Hoodies are good, V neck tee shirts, any shoe's work, and I hate it when guys wear skinny jeans. Guys should look like guys! Not wear girl jeans, no offence. Plaid is good, almost any tee shirt with a funny joke is good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is there a difference between skinny jeans and slim fit jeans, or is it all the same?

• Skinny jeans are like a second pair of skin. They are really small at the ankles.

• no skinny jeans, no beaters, no shiny shorts, none of those shorts that are more like capri pants, no ghetto, no emo, no ed hardy sh*t, and I should not be able to see your butt, maybe just the very very top of your boxers. dress modestly.

0|1
    0|0
    • define skinny jeans. Like, do you mean jeans that are SKIN tight and you can see every curve on their legs? what about slim-fit jeans?

• no. straight leg is fine but I don't like slim fit. just normal jeans that fit right. not falling down your ass, not super tight.

• LIKE:

Guys in skinny's

Tight tee's

Baggy hoody's

HATE:

Guys who have there jeans round there ankles! (half way down there bottom)

0|0
    0|0
  • LIKE:

hats

somewhat baggy skinny jeans :)

not too baggy graphic tees

DONT LIKE:

plaid shirts that are too fitted, or off colors

light coloured jeans

crappy sneakers (like 5 year old Airwalks or something LOL)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tshirts/tanktops, that fit well, and jeans that fit well too.

I don't care for the all black kind of thing. or baggy jeans/sweatshirt/t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice sweaters are always a plus.

i hate trench coats. eck. sweat pants also.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate when they wear skinny jeans or jeans so baggy they keep falling down

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate when guys wear those high waters up so high that it goes up their ass crack and their junk is all bunched up and deformed looking. That's a no no guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate when they put too much effort into what they wear or no effort at all. or wear neon colors, skinny jeans, jeans so low I can see their butt

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Scarfs

0|0
    0|0
  • low jeans, baggy boxers, POPPED COLLARS >< massive pendants, bright trainers that don't tie in with anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get why girls don't like the sagging of jeans. I sag my jeans all the time and I thik it looks cool. I don't sag really low- just enough so peopel get a little peak now and then!

0|0
    0|0
    • dude you don't know how stupid that looks. I see ghetto ass dip sh*ts with that look and it looks so f***ing stupid. the girls agree. quit being a fag and get rid of them.