Girls, if a cute guy is sitting behind you in a classroom?

would you do anything out of the ordinary (like playing with your hair or something idk). What if he sat beside you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I play with my hair when I'm bored or thinking, regardless of who is sitting near me. Now if I was looking at/talking to you while doing it, then it might mean I like you. Its kinda hard to subtly flirt with a guy in class if he sits behind you. If you sit next to each other, at least the girl could look at you, smile, talk to you, touch your arm, etc.

• Yeah I figured. I've caught a couple girls doing the whole thing where you look in the direction of the person and then look the opposite like you were just scanning the room haha. I do that a lot.

I just wasn't sure if there was something girls would do when I'm behind them since they can't really look at or flirt with me like you said.

• i'll be on the lookout ha ha thanks!

• no problem :)

What Girls Said 3

• I would probably feel more self-conscious. Maybe fix my hair. I would love to be able to say "hey cutie, what's your name?" lol but that's not gonna happen right now.

• Behind or beside?

• I would shift my position to one that would draw attention to myself, and show off more than just the back of my head. (e.g. twist my body sideways in the chair, and cross my legs.) If he sat beside me, I would make eye contact, smile, etc. I might tug at my shirt to show off my shape better.

What Guys Said 2

• I sat next to this girl in my class tonight for a few minutes while I talked to someone I knew. She had looked at me a few times before (if she even meant anything by it) and all she did was play with her phone and turn herself to face slightly away from me lol

So who knows.

• If a girl is next to me on her phone (not talking on it), I get out my phone and text so she can see what I'm typing "The girl beside me is pretending to write messages because she has no friends." I've done it 3 times and 2 times they were like OMG I'm not pretending!. I don't think the other one saw me or she was too shy to say anything lol. You should try it next time you sit beside her though.

• Haha that's pretty funny, and actually sounds like something I would do. I just might have to try that one out. Good call on that one

• nope I wouldn't do that I'd go shirtless and do a rear double bicep for her <3